Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Favourite pinkun poster?

For me its gotta be 1 of

1. Jas the barclay king- been around for as long as I can remember, always speaks passionately about football

2. Ricardo (great match reports)

3. Neil Cluckaster - always speaks the truth.

[quote user="Barry from Kenya"]BEAKER[/quote]Hi Barry,You got anymore money you need me to look after for you ?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]A posthumous award for Arrdee for my vote! [Y][/quote]

I hate this sort of crap, but if I must vote.........WAY49.

[/quote]because someone wont win?? [:P]

Again??  Seem to have one of these every couple of months!  Only dont like them anymore as I no longer get mentioned in dispatches[:P]

A more official season end review would be good though web team... 

I think most people have their moments. I always enjoy the banter as well as the serious stuff, and I''ll give the time of day to anyone who''s prepared to construct an argument. Its just a shame that some people have to resort to insults on a regular basis when anyone disagrees with them. I know I''ve lost it occasionally but I usually try to keep it civilised.

As to my favourites, there are too many to mention but Evil Monkey, NCFC Star, WAY, Mello, Arthur, Shack, Clipped Canary, Lapp,Jas and the  Butler are always good value. I even enjoy Wiz, because he''s a total one off! I''ve probably missed some, so apologies!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

I think most people have their moments. I always enjoy the banter as well as the serious stuff, and I''ll give the time of day to anyone who''s prepared to construct an argument. Its just a shame that some people have to resort to insults on a regular basis when anyone disagrees with them. I know I''ve lost it occasionally but I usually try to keep it civilised.

As to my favourites, there are too many to mention but Evil Monkey, NCFC Star, WAY, Mello, Arthur, Shack, Clipped Canary, Lapp,Jas and the  Butler are always good value. I even enjoy The Original Pinkun Poster, because he''s a total one off! I''ve probably missed some, so apologies!

[/quote]

ur quite right there

[quote user="Duffman"]I hate you all.[/quote]Duffman, because he''s so pleasant and welcoming![:D][;)]

Zipper, you can have my vote, Mello usually has it as he always makes me laugh and sees things almost the same as me, but not to make you feel left out, there you go, my favourite poster!!!

Honourable mentions also to: Chops, Beau, Butler, WAY, CA, Smith must score, Andy JR, I have probably missed out loads, my attention span isn''t too good Friday afternoons! lol

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

Again??  Seem to have one of these every couple of months!  Only dont like them anymore as I no longer get mentioned in dispatches[:P]

A more official season end review would be good though web team... 

[/quote]Don''t worry, you''re my favorite [;)]

[quote user="TomSlisz"]

W8WBA where has he gone?

[/quote]Banned!

Camuldonum  as he gives an outside of the club view and to my knowledge deals in facts which is very unusual , he does not appear anti this or pro that so refreshing .