Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Norwich v Burnley score please...

Ok then, for all the lets get positive and the results will come fans out there, i predict a 2-1 win for City, Cort and Curo with the goals,yes i said it Jamie to score the winner!!![:D]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Ok then, for all the lets get positive and the results will come fans out there, i predict a 2-1 win for City, Cort and Curo with the goals,yes i said it Jamie to score the winner!!![:D][/quote]That''s if Cort plays, he has a slight injury I think.

Im more optimistic for this match than the last home game, given Burnley have played so many matches already, but their talents are for all to see.

Expect Pattison to score if he plays, Eagles looks a great player, and it will be very tough for City.

An optimistic 1-1 draw for me!

Being a Canary who has lived in Burnley for the last 18 years, I can tell you that right now morale at the Turf is pretty low. They have few wins since Christmas (despite a decent cup run). Chris Eagles is unlikely to start, but might come on late - he has a mystery chest complaint that he is undergoing tests for. Without him supplying Patterson with through balls there isnt much left for Patterson but to run about looking enthusiastic.

I don''t feel totally positive about a win, but if the players can take their chances and not let themselves down with stupidly conceeded free kicks or penalties it could finish 2-1 or 3-1 to the Canaries.

What is more likely is an early goal for us, then a sending off (Doherty or Russell) and 70 mins of playing deep and holding on, but failing and losing 2-1 to a goal conceeded in injury time.

I pasted this from a similar question in a similar thread earlier today. Im a lazy little northerner.

I can honestly see us losing in a tight game. I also reckon Southampton will beat PNE. The fans will show their displeasure after the game leading to a poisoned atmosphere and certain relegation.[:(]

As everyone is getting carried away by saying a Norwich win, ill join you by saying 68- 27. As doc and clingan are our most consistant performers they will grab 23 and 40 goals each respectively. And like you all say our defence can not keep clean sheets so when eagles comes on on 85 mins he will bang 27 in.Go ram it back down my throat city please [:D]

Wesley,

It''s not a case of getting carried away as i said in the op i,ve gone for a win as so many fans seem to think that being positive will help the team stay up, i''ll give anything a go at the moment!

I''m gonna go for....

3-2 CITY! It will be an absolute rollercoaster!

I''m feeling a bit nervous now!!

COME ON CIIITY!!!!!

I think we''ll win this 3-1, BUT just on here, because every time I predict we''ll win we lose....2-0 BURNLEY!!!

Dont you worry Phat. I''ll be there supporting and backing every single member of Norwich City this afternoon even if i dont think we will win. I will continue to support them even if we go 4-0 down unlike half of the people around me. My post was just mocking half the posters on here with all this negativity on this forum.OTBC

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Ok then, for all the lets get positive and the results will come fans out there, i predict a 2-1 win for City, Cort and Curo with the goals,yes i said it Jamie to score the winner!!![:D][/quote]

2-3 Cort and Shackell. Cureton to miss several chances.