Sign in to follow this  
SNAP

Just like Fulham - only 12 games earlier.

What I watched for the last twenty minutes today was a sickening reminder of that fateful day at Fulham when too many players KNEW that whatever the club’s problems they would be long gone at the start of the next season.

Want me to name names? OK – Marshall, Grounds, Shackell, Clingan, Croft, Bertrand, Killan…… and a few other are still “suspects”. These guys know they are off to pastures new. Their agents are already working on it as we speak.

[quote user="seat124"]

spot on.

most of the squad today do not give a flying f**k about norwich city football club.

[/quote]Most of our squad doesn''t even belong to Norwich City Football Club....

I don''t think you can say that most of the players don''t give a f**k. I think they want to keep us up - sadly, they''re just not good enough to do it for the most part. I agree that we will lose the likes of Clingan, Croft if we go down - but I do not think they will be not giving a s**t between now and the end of the season.

I went to Fulham - from what I remember, with a couple of exceptions, it was a case of the players freezing and bottling it, rabbits caught in headlights knowing what was at stake, rather than them not giving a s**t. Like I say there were a couple of exceptions, but mostly that day it was a case of Worthington reaping his reward for bad signings who were not up to a premiership relegation fight, both in terms of playing ability and courage.