Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

What do YOU do before a home match?

Personally i go to work for an hour at 9am and then come back, watch soccer am till 12pm. I then watch about 20 mins of any televised midday match and then i head to the ground at 1.30pm. Even though i live 6 miles from norwich i leave early to get a car parking space. I then get a matchpie maybe go to pub if i feel like it and watch the warm-up from 2.30pm onwards.Just thought it would be interesting to hear what you do?

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Personally i go to work for an hour at 9am and then come back, watch soccer am till 12pm. I then watch about 20 mins of any televised midday match and then i head to the ground at 1.30pm. Even though i live 6 miles from norwich i leave early to get a car parking space. I then get a matchpie maybe go to pub if i feel like it and watch the warm-up from 2.30pm onwards.

Just thought it would be interesting to hear what you do?
[/quote]

fascinating stuff [|-)]

start checking text messages in case we score an hour early...... repeat ad nauseum until midnight.

I have to drive up from Surrey, taking the best part of 3 hours, so am just about to leave - I take one or both the kids (both under 4) with me to see Grandparents/Uncles...all part of the ''deal'' that gives my Mrs a day off/allows me to go to games!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Pray!!![/quote]

yep, and worry, stress, look at the league table and calculate where we might possibly be if we win and every other team around us lose

I go into the home players changing room and tell them to do their best.

if they dont feel up for it I say never mind you probably will be in the mood next week.

Yours sincerely Brian G.