Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

what actually happened for there goal ?

from where i was sat it looked like we took a bit of a breather whilst they kicked around among themselves until one of them got bored and stuck it in the net, they seemed to have the whole of our left hand side unopposed although i was in block h of the jarrold so  it was on the opposite side of the pitch, anyone have a good veiw of it  ?

Shackell was caught out on the edge of the area, the guy shot, which was hard, but straight at Marshall, it kind of hit his chest, and fell to Thompson who slotted it away from 6 or so yards.

[quote user="pennywise "]from where i was sat it looked like we took a bit of a breather whilst they kicked around among themselves until one of them got bored and stuck it in the net, they seemed to have the whole of our left hand side unopposed although i was in block h of the jarrold so  it was on the opposite side of the pitch, anyone have a good veiw of it  ?[/quote]

Fullback completely all at see. I am surprised you didn''t see it but you will have another chance because it happens every week.

From my vantage point ground level, behind the N & P goal, Yes, Shackell was out of position, but because he had been covering for Grounds for the minute or two before the goal, whilst Grounds was more interested in attacking...Grounds hurried back into Shacks position and deflected a clearance into the path of a Burnley player who  directed the crucial shot on goal...think Marshy got down to the first attempt but stood no chance for the second attempt. Not Shack''s fault in my book, more questions regarding Grounds and his body language immediately afterwards seemed to confirm this. Having said that, Grounds seemed to have a reasonable game after that, whilst Shacks was pretty average, but did keep Paterson out of it.

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]I said this after the wolves game. But so many teams score goals from simply following up shots whereas we never have anyone gamble except the Jamie half heartedly jogged towards Jensen.[/quote]twice jamie could have scored from goal keeper spills

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]I said this after the wolves game. But so many teams score goals from simply following up shots whereas we never have anyone gamble except the Jamie half heartedly jogged towards Jensen.
[/quote]

I know what you are saying but if Jamie had collided with Jensen he''d have lost a leg at the very least...the size/weight difference was so vast Jamie would need to have been mounted on an elephant to have stood any chance

i be happy if cureton lost a leg then the useless waste of space would be dropped well hopefully although he loves norwich so much he might be considered with only one leg

[quote user="The_Puppet_Man172"]i be happy if cureton lost a leg then the useless waste of space would be dropped well hopefully although he loves norwich so much he might be considered with only one leg
[/quote]

Or he could use his removed leg to give himself a well deserved boot up his @ss. Although he might miss his own @ss, and end up sitting in the back of the net.....