Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Lets go to League 1!

I still hope that we do not go to league one but if we do i hope that we stick with gunny and his 3 muskateers and also play the kids - martin, renton, spillane, daley- them lot.

If we do go down, I suspect that Gunn would move back to his old role, with Butterworth or Crook taking charge. Having said that, I wouldn''t be surprised if Gunn was given another 12 months. Some stability and continuity certainly wouldn''t go amiss in that scenario.

Having said that, it is still not an inevitability that we will go down, even with just about every other result going against us today. I think we will beat Coventry next week.

[quote user="Louis"]

If we do go down, I suspect that Gunn would move back to his old role, with Butterworth or Crook taking charge. Having said that, I wouldn''t be surprised if Gunn was given another 12 months. Some stability and continuity certainly wouldn''t go amiss in that scenario.

Having said that, it is still not an inevitability that we will go down, even with just about every other result going against us today. I think we will beat Coventry next week.

[/quote]

that sums it up [:D]

[quote user="Louis"]

[/quote]

So where will the wins come from?  I think it will be a draw against Coventry.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Somehow we will stay up, I don''t know how but we will, I can feel it in my balls![:D][/quote]

For goodness sake Wiz, i admire your optimism but we''re in a very real relagation battle and I cant see us winning[:''(]

The wins, I think (and hope!), will come in the home games, ie Coventry, Cardiff,  Plymouth, Watford. I agree that it''s a big ask and we''re in deep trouble, but it is by no means an impossible situation yet. I just can''t see us winning away at the moment, so it will have to be those home games.

I must admit I''m less optimistic than I was before today. I was confident we would beat Burnley, and it''s disheartening that we didn''t after having so much of the play. But I will never give up hope. However...WE MUST WIN OUR HOME GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!