Sign in to follow this  
jed exodous

anyone got their season ticket car through yet?

just wondering as its only a month til kick off. Cant remember when mine came through last year. Should i be panicking yet?

Have never got mine in the post in all these years I''ve been a season ticket holder - the infamous postal black hole at Carrow Road strikes again - and always have to go down to the club to pick mine up. I didn''t think they arrived until a week before the start of the season?

both my kids got theirs this morning but mine hasn''t arrived. Has the postie nicked it?, has it been sent?, did I fill out the application form properly?, did I send it?am I paranoid?

Got mine this morning but my son''s has not arrived yet. I rang the ticket office and apparantly they are being sent out in batches, the crinklies first then adults and children etc. over the next week or so.

Yep got opened mine when got home tonight! Roll on 14th August! They seem to have come out earlier this year. I remember in season''s past not getting them until about a week before kick off. Strangely my dad''s didn''t arrive with mine!!

No-one in mt family has there''s yet. I''ll only start panicing if 1. I don''t have it for the first game of the season or 2. the rest of my family get theirs and I don''t get mine.

What a lovely surprise to find my season ticket had arrived today. I had immense fun removing the horrid adhesive from the reverse side, that attached it to the covering letter. Seriously though, I''m chomping at the bit for that first game in the "PREMIERSHIP!!!" Dreadfully sorry folks, I didn''t mean to shout.....OTBC ;~)