Sign in to follow this  
canarymatt

What time do the Players get to Carrow Rd on Matchdays?

My Wife is a massive Crofty fan so I thought I get her a signed picture of that bloke who looks like Tyrone from Corrie before tomorrow''s game.

But I haven''t got any idea what time the players arrive as it''s been a while since I''ve tried to get autographs.

Any Ideas????

Any help is appreciated.

well, they usually turn up in the second half if you''re lucky.Sometimes they don''t turn up at all for away games...

Around 1.30 depending on the game. Roeder tried a communal lunch a few times but the likes of Hucks et al failed to show so it was dropped as it caused too much friction

Im pretty sure they have to be in by 1.30pm for a 3pm kickoff.....A certain goalkeeper used to stay in his car until the last minute to avoid signing many autographs......But we wont go into that...

They havnt been out warming up till 2:15 the last couple of games i belive (after 2:00 anyway) so i should think there there not too long before that, 1:30 is probley about right i would guess

[quote user="AJ"]well, they usually turn up in the second half if you''re lucky.

Sometimes they don''t turn up at all for away games...
[/quote]

lol  nice one

What time did the players get to the VIP lounge in TIME yesterday?....Poor little darlin''s probably didn''t have the energy to drag themselves onto the dance floor for a boogie - after all the commitment and energy they expended, against Burnley.

[quote user="canarymatt"]

My Wife is a massive Crofty fan so I thought I get her a signed picture of that bloke who looks like Tyrone from Corrie before tomorrow''s game.

But I haven''t got any idea what time the players arrive as it''s been a while since I''ve tried to get autographs.

Any Ideas????

Any help is appreciated.

[/quote]So is my missus, Tyrone, ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!  Not proud to know this blokes name,but there''s so much reality T.V these days it''s unavoidable and it does wind the missus up so i nicknamed him Antony Costa from boyband Blue.