Sign in to follow this  

According to someone with a tedious link to the club (You know the ones). We are signing Robert Huth of Chelsea for £2m.

Whether to believe it or not is one thing, but let''s imagine it''s true. What are your views on the player?

good player.......i think you''ll find rocking horse poo,before we sign him and for 2 mill.no chance!

Yeah, it''s often very quiet at this time of day!!! So I thought I''d sample some Pink''Un action ;-)

I''m just desperate for us to sign someone, for the sole reason that it gives us something to talk about for 1-2 days, which gets us 1-2 days closer to the start of the season!

I don''t think I''ve looked forward to anything as much as I am for seeing the Yellow and Green in their rightful place... In the Premier League!

Talking of rocking horse poo...

Rumour on the football-rumours website that we are interested in signing Marcus Allback from Villa for £2.75 million. I truly don''t know where these people come up with them

When are people ever gonna learn that beliving rumours just gets your hopes up. Unless it''s that we''re signing Jamie Scrowcroft which would be a disaster.

PS, rumour has it that Arsenal are gonna sell us Tierry Henry in exchange for Zema Abbey and the phrase "A FINE CITY"......

The people who start these rumours must be wetting themselves at how seriously it all gets taken. When did one last come true? Reality check!

Arsenal would have to give us their entire squad for Zema and the phrase ''A Fine City''...well, for the latter anyway! (They would be had up for libel if they ever displayed those words in the capital, IMO. For some reason I have never liked Londiniog that much. Not really sure why. Sorry to all those that do, though).
Now, back to chasing some rumours...anyone got one?

Funny that, but I heard that we were interested in Carl Cort a while back....oh hell, sorry couldn''t resist it - bored at at work - nearly knocking off time!

Apparently we''re signing Earnshaw, the goofy chap from Cardiff. I bet thats true actaully. Also heard that Tony Cottee is considering coming out of retirment. Should we put in a healthy 20k a week bid for him? I''m serious!!!