Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Impending Doom...

Hi Guys and Girls...

Just popped in to say HELLO, seeing as some of my friends and much loved enemies were missing me so... [:S]

Anyhow, now it is time for me to leave you all to your impending doom.

But do not fear, I will be back come the end of the season to remind you all how silly you have been and how deserving you are of a club that has fallen in to the 3rd tier and who Delia still can''t find a buyer for at her over inflated prices.

Until then... ENJOY THE FOOTBALL  [;)]

To be fair to him. As annoying as he may be he has stuck to his point and, even if he may have come across a bit OTT, he''s slowly being proved right ...

[quote user="Smudger"]

Hi Guys and Girls...

Just popped in to say HELLO, seeing as some of my friends and much loved enemies were missing me so... [:S]

But do not fear, I will be back come the end of the season to remind you all how silly you have been and how deserving you are of a club that has fallen in to the 3rd tier and who Delia still can''t find a buyer for at her over inflated prices.

[/quote]

Bye goat blower! I would like to say it''s been a pleasure but personally I think I''d find Michelle Mcmanus sitting on my face more enjoyable!

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]To be fair to him. As annoying as he may be he has stuck to his point and, even if he may have come across a bit OTT, he''s slowly being proved right ...[/quote]Smudge has kept consistent with his views - but I think it''s his apparent joy and relish in our club''s plight that irritates.

If the unthinkable happens and Norwich get relegated, this place will be flooded with mocking posts from our six-fingered neighbours from Suffolk. I''m sure that all such posts will be deleted and the accounts of those responsible rubbed out immediately. Will Smudger receive the same treatment? [I]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]If the unthinkable happens and Norwich get relegated, this place will be flooded with mocking posts from our six-fingered neighbours from Suffolk. I''m sure that all such posts will be deleted and the accounts of those responsible rubbed out immediately. Will Smudger receive the same treatment? [I]
[/quote]

I certainly hope not, I don''t always agree with Smudger or how he gets his points accross, but he is allowed a view just like everyone else (unless they are scummers) lol

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

Bye goat blower! I would like to say it''s been a pleasure but personally I think I''d find Michelle Mcmanus sitting on my face more enjoyable![/quote]

Now that is an image I didn''t really want to have in my mind Stick out tongue [:P]

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

[quote user="hogesar"]I think we have to accept, Smudger''s irritatingly correct.
[/quote]

Spot on Hogesar. Smudger is correct

[/quote]It''s not spot on. Smudger never has been, and never will be, correct about anything. Not then, not now, not ever. Never, never ever!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

I certainly hope not, I don''t always agree with Smudger or how he gets his points accross, but he is allowed a view just like everyone else (unless they are scummers) lol

[/quote]Too right he is allowed a view but should he be permitted to take the p*ss out of upset and angry supporters? I don''t see why if these kinds of posts are deleted all the times. [Y]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Too right he is allowed a view but should he be permitted to take the p*ss out of upset and angry supporters? I don''t see why if these kinds of posts are deleted all the times. [Y]
[/quote]

People have just got to learn not to bite and to rise above it.  If the mods determine it''s a bad post they will remove it. [:D]

People have just got to learn not to bite and to rise above it.  If the mods determine it''s a bad post they will remove it. [:D]

[/quote]I''m not sure the whole ''rise above it'' attitude is sensible though. It basically gives any wind-up merchant a carte blanche to do and say whatever they like since the responsibility isn''t on them to act in an appropriate and respectful manner. It would be like calling the Pope a t*at and expecting Catholics not to get shirty. [:D]

[/quote]

I''m not sure the whole ''rise above it'' attitude is sensible though. It basically gives any wind-up merchant a carte blanche to do and say whatever they like since the responsibility isn''t on them to act in an appropriate and respectful manner. It would be like calling the Pope a t*at and expecting Catholics not to get shirty. [:D]
[/quote]

What''s the good saying that''s been bandied about on here lately ''''don''t feed the troll'''' lol [;)][:)]

What''s the good saying that''s been bandied about on here lately ''''don''t feed the troll'''' lol [;)][:)]

[/quote]People will be compelled to defend something they feel strongly about in the face of adversity. Rightly so I think since turning the other cheek merely allows you to be treated like crap. [;)]I just want to hammer home the point that if someone comes on here mocking our pain if City get relegated, it is not our responsibility to ''rise above it'', it is their responsibility to stop being insensitive. For this reason posts which openly mock people who may be angry and upset should be deleted immediately. [Y]I''m happy to defend my position if anyone''s interested (though I doubt anyone is!) [:D]

As I said before at least Smudger has always been consistant with his views and although I agree he shouldn''t be willing other teams to beat us, we do miss him when he''s not around.

He did say months and months ago that the clubs going down the pan and it has, he also said we should have taken action against the board a long time ago and he was right there too.

[quote user="cityangel"]

As I said before at least Smudger has always been consistant with his views and although I agree he shouldn''t be willing other teams to beat us, we do miss him when he''s not around.

He did say months and months ago that the clubs going down the pan and it has, he also said we should have taken action against the board a long time ago and he was right there too.

[/quote]Not really the point though is it? The point is he deliberately attempts to anger and upset people. I don''t understand why that should be tolerated from, dare I say it, ''one of our own'' and not from an Ippo fan on a wind up.

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"][quote user="Smudger"]

Hi Guys and Girls...

[/quote]

Bye goat blower! I would like to say it''s been a pleasure but personally I think I''d find Michelle Mcmanus sitting on my face more enjoyable!

[/quote]

lol..........by one of those wonderful quirks of fate the said Ms McManus is currently appearing in '' The Vagina Monologues '' at The Edinburgh Playhouse. She starring alongside that other vision of loveliness, Gail Porter.

[/quote]I''m not sure the whole ''rise above it'' attitude is sensible though. It basically gives any wind-up merchant a carte blanche to do and say whatever they like since the responsibility isn''t on them to act in an appropriate and respectful manner. It would be like calling the Pope a t*at and expecting Catholics not to get shirty. [:D][/quote]Don''t you call Catholics t*ats or i''ll get a rope and hang you until it bally well hurts!

Smudger... I usually agree with your sentiments, but why do you take so much glory in telling people you are right? Just doesn''t make sense. Whatever anyone thinks about Delia any Norwich fan would not want to see us doing as poorly as we are.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Not really the point though is it? The point is he deliberately attempts to anger and upset people. I don''t understand why that should be tolerated from, dare I say it, ''one of our own'' and not from an Ippo fan on a wind up.
[/quote]

I agree he''s annoying and its upsetting that he calls us fans all sorts of names but he has said for most of the season that the board would bring us down to rock bottom and he hasn''t got that wrong has he??

[quote user="cityangel"]

I agree he''s annoying and its upsetting that he calls us fans all sorts of names but he has said for most of the season that the board would bring us down to rock bottom and he hasn''t got that wrong has he??

[/quote]But like I said before, him being right or consistent isn''t really the point. Being right doesn''t mean you''re entitled to mock and insult all those who aren''t. My issue is not really with his sentiments but rather the way which he chooses to express them. There''s no need for it and it would not be tolerated if it was an Ippo supporter on a wind up.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Hi Guys and Girls...

[/quote]

Get stuffed you creepy binner!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]

But like I said before, him being right or consistent isn''t really the point. Being right doesn''t mean you''re entitled to mock and insult all those who aren''t. My issue is not really with his sentiments but rather the way which he chooses to express them. There''s no need for it and it would not be tolerated if it was an Ippo supporter on a wind up.
[/quote]

No being right doesn''t give anyone the right to mock and insult others and I have been at the resceiving end as well as most others.

All I was trying to say that he is right that we should have taken some action against the board ages ago because thats where the problem lies.