Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

chris killen

[quote user="pennywise "]he`s not even  good enough for kirkley and pakefield .. we`d  have been better off moving doc up front he`s truly awful [/quote]

Pretty much. And why didn''t the manager think to send the Doc upfront towards the end?

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="pennywise "]he`s not even  good enough for kirkley and pakefield .. we`d  have been better off moving doc up front he`s truly awful [/quote]

Pretty much. And why didn''t the manager think to send the Doc upfront towards the end?

[/quote]

Yet another great signing by city from the spl stiffs. As for Doc going up front, Gunn is way out of his depth imo, legend, yes, manager, no.

[quote user="Man-E-Faces"]I have to agree, this guy is truly awful. Could someone tell him that when trying to win a header you need to jump off the ground.[/quote]

did anyone else notice that every header Killen went up for he went up for with his hand....

jas :)

Surprised to see how poor he is. Never looks like winning anything in the air and not very mobile either.

[quote user="Man-E-Faces"]I have to agree, this guy is truly awful. Could someone tell him that when trying to win a header you need to jump off the ground.[/quote]NOT ALWAYS...IF YOU ARE 6,8"  YOU DONT...LOL...opp sorry for the caps lock [;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Man-E-Faces"]I have to agree, this guy is truly awful. Could someone tell him that when trying to win a header you need to jump off the ground.[/quote]NOT ALWAYS...IF YOU ARE 6,8"  YOU DONT...LOL...opp sorry for the caps lock [;)][/quote]i was expecting so much more...oh dear oh dear oh dear...my 9yr old could have done better in the air

[quote user="ridgeman"]Whats the problem he touched the ball once didn''t he haha no wonder we are in the position we are defence delicate, midfield non effective, forwards non existent.[/quote]

That''s a bit harsh, I thought the ball boys were ok.

Killen just needs time I think he should come good in about 14 matches time!

Did anyone watch him play before taking him on loan, if so they must have impaired vision!!!!!

did celtic pay a fee for him ? i reckon the bloke they sent down here is an imposter.. who was that bloke who used to gatecrash sporting events ?  carl somebody? he got in the man u team photo on the pitch before a champions league game, i reckon he`s now pulling off his biggest stunt of all and pretending to be a pro footballer under  the name chris killen and our coaching staff have fell for it [:D]

Shocking, awful, dreadful, hopeless, rotten and many more much worse, he is without doubt the most hapless oaf I’ve seen wearing the Green n’ Yella for many many years and by god that is saying something.  

For those of you who haven’t had the misfortune he is a genetic mutation created from the DNA of Adrian Coote, Dean Coney and  Keith Scott, yes that bad! 

But really the question has to be why?  Gunn in his infinite wisdom let Loops go and replaced him with this turkey and we wonder why we are in the s—t up to our eyeballs?

Thought he was rubbish yesterday, seemed scared to jump for the ball.