Sign in to follow this  
BunnyB

Nigel Worthington

Anyone in Odeon cinema on riverside on Friday, Nigel Worthington was there with his family, I don''t no if he still lives in the area or if there was amaybe a meeting going on with the board or something but probably just my over active imagination lol

Hi Bunny, must admit I have bumped into Mr W on more than three occasions since he left (all in the M&S food section in the city by the way).

Nutty, there''s your chance!

No seriously, he''s always ready to chat to anyone, though don''t think he''s involved with the club anymore in any shape or form.

Ive bumped into him a few times too Gazza since he left, all in an upmarket pub on the North Norfolk coast.

[quote user="The_Puppet_Man172"]bunnyb you picture makes me sad
[/quote]

BunnyB''s sig shows me just how much we miss Damien Francis... never been replaced and we are much much poorer as a result

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="The_Puppet_Man172"]bunnyb you picture makes me sad[/quote]

BunnyB''s sig shows me just how much we miss Damien Francis... never been replaced and we are much much poorer as a result

[/quote]agreed jas - before francis turned cr@p[;)] managed to get a season and a half value outa him...[:''(]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]and how if we didn''t have a gutless board and signed players like crouch when we had the chance we wouldn''t be up a certain creek

[quote user="BunnyB"]Anyone in Odeon cinema on riverside on Friday, Nigel Worthington was there with his family, I don''t no if he still lives in the area or if there was amaybe a meeting going on with the board or something but probably just my over active imagination lol[/quote]What time?I was there but didn''t see him [pi]

[quote user="The_Puppet_Man172"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]and how if we didn''t have a gutless board and signed players like crouch when we had the chance we wouldn''t be up a certain creek [/quote]spot on - abject failures - who had their chance and blew it big time - - - still,,,the charlton model is still a live bet - - - as both clubs continue their ''yo-yo'' model between league 1 and the champs...oopps///