Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Re: Have a slight pop at Smith

[quote user=" Baldrick"]On a positive note. Think of all  those new grounds for her too sup the wine.  [/quote]

Careful Baldrick they''ll pull that too.............and its always at weekends!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user=" Baldrick"]On a positive note. Think of all  those new grounds for her too sup the wine.  [/quote]

[/quote]Is yours pulled every weekend wiz? [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Is yours pulled every weekend wiz? [:^)][/quote]

Lol Lapps, seriously though, bloody Archant seem terrified of her and no doubt use the full wait of their stupid code of practice to protect her image.........whereas Smudger gets far worse treatment![:|]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

And your post gets pulled by the mods!

And that was in the ''who remembers life in the third division'', obviously, a reference to ''Smith free'' is a sore spot for Archant..........read this before this too vanishes!

[/quote]

I suspect your post got pulled because I reported you Wizard. You can have a pop at Delia Smith without throwing accusations of lies in her direction. You''re old enough to know better, and you should be setting a good example for the younger participants on this forum.

[/quote]

Lies? where?

Did I say smithy lied personally? no, I did not.............still, we can''t check back on that because you got it pulled, how bloody convenient for you![:|]

Anyway when was the last time we were in Division 3? I really would like to know cos we will be back there soon!

It''s certainly before i started following City though i reckon it is just in my lifetime. It was in the ''60''s i guess.

[quote user="whoareyou"]

Anyway when was the last time we were in Division 3? I really would like to know cos we will be back there soon!

It''s certainly before i started following City though i reckon it is just in my lifetime. It was in the ''60''s i guess.

[/quote]

We came up from 3rd Div South in 1959/60.