Sign in to follow this  
blacko

Last seasons DVD

Its £29.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know they know they will sell loads but that is STEEP!

It is a bit, it won''t stop me buying it though! I see it is not available from DVD retailers on t''internet either. Does anyone know the reason for this?

Holy **** ! I was expecting £25 max. But Templeton is right, it has to be done! Even if i do have to wait until its been reduced ;)

Just kidding, not that tight! Is it definitely out from the 26th?

Blimey, even with 4 hours of footage over 2 discs it''s pricey! Lord of the Rings limited extended 4 disc editions are the same price!!

I blame players agents.

"I see it is not available from DVD retailers on t''internet either. Does anyone know the reason for this?"

Becuase the club hold the sole rights to their merchandising. You''ll also notice you can''t get NCFC replica shirts anywhere else on the net either.

Mind you, Peter, that''s just over 43p per game shown for the video/nearly 87p per game for the DVD, and the bonus is the highlights of the parade. A bit pricey, yes...but for the memories..priceless! Just wish I had my birthday coming up soon, or Christmas round the corner. Roll on the next payday then! The clubshop might have some in by then.

The DVD was ordered for me for my birthday six weeks ago as my mates presumed an end-of-season DVD came out at the end of the season... Oh well, only a fortnight to go!

£20 for a video, let alone a dvd, is pricey these days. But, hey, more money for the club and all that...