Sign in to follow this  
barclay seats 4849

Pattison face like thunder, takes a cab!

At 2 minutes to 3oçlock.................Wearing a Suit and tie, with a  face like thunder.....got into a taxi outside the Holiday Inn. Two Points here. 1) Players are supposed to stay and watch the game if not playing, so where was he going? ( incidently, he was carrying a wash bag , looked to me like he might have been expecting to take a shower ,,,,after the game ?)

2) What was with the face ??? He looked very angry, my wife and I walked beside him behind the barclay, all the way across to the Hotel , wher a taxi was waiting for him. Had he been told late that he was not even on the bench ??? Had a falling out  with Gunn ?? Realised that that useless waste of a kit , Fotheringham had got into the team ahead of him?? Although until Gunn took over, he had been playing well?

I think that Gunn has shown that he has absolutely no idea what he is doing , leaving out some of our more combative and determined players , just to play "favourites "...................wait , why  does that  sound familiar ??

you saw it too!!!!i have to admit, i was a bit stunned to see him in all his glory with a black suit, his prada washbag and a face like a smacked arse getting into the back of a cab just before kick off. As was said, i thought they watched the game if they werent playing.

[quote user="barclay seats 4849 "]why on earth would i make that up !! Fuc**** Tos**r[/quote]I can''t quite work out what you''re trying to say there.

[quote user="barclay seats 48-49 "]why on earth would i make that up !! Fuc**** Tos**r[/quote]Also, why do you need two seats? Are you morbidly obese?

forum wont let me quote barclay 2 seats post at 1236 but was there really any need for that reply or are you really a very nice person

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="barclay seats 4849 "]why on earth would i make that up !! Fuc**** Tos**r[/quote]

I can''t quite work out what you''re trying to say there.
[/quote]

With such a command of the english language Mister Chops i suspect that 48/49 has a university degree in debating.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="barclay seats 4849 "]why on earth would i make that up !! Fuc**** Tos**r[/quote]

I can''t quite work out what you''re trying to say there.
[/quote]

With such a command of the english language Mister Chops i suspect that 48/49 has a university degree in debating.

[/quote]

En masse perhaps