Sign in to follow this  
raunds canary

QPR Away

Shepherds Bush or Goldhawk Road on Hammersmith and city.Little bit of a walk but there are a couple of pubs on way!

[quote user="braintree canary"]you wont find many nicer places in london than barking .......... lol[/quote]

What about East Ham?

[quote user="braintree canary"]anyone know he nearest tube station to their ground . Will be travelling from Barking so any directions greatly appreciated.[/quote]

Depends where you are coming from. Are Central lines stations at Shepherds Bush or White City. The latter is the closest to the ground but there''s not much between there and the ground. Are a few more pubs round Shepherd''s Bush Green if you are looking for a couple of pre-match pints. If coming on the Hammersmith and City line is Wood Lane or Shepherds Bush Market. Wood Lane is right next to White City. SBM is over by the Green.

There is also a very useful London Overground line with a new station at Shepherd''s Bush. Can get trains in from Croydon/Clapham Junction (10 minutes) to the south or from Watford/Willesdon to the north.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="braintree canary"]you wont find many nicer places in london than barking .......... lol[/quote]

People tell you you have to be mad to live there......

[/quote]i happen to drink in a nice pub there occasionally...

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]

People tell you you have to be mad to live there......

[/quote]
i happen to drink in a nice pub there occasionally...

[/quote]

Just a play on words BC.............(barking) mad. Geddit?

Having lived in Brixton I''m the one who''s mad.

[quote user="Herman "]

What about East Ham?

[/quote]

Used to have a nice market there many moons ago

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Herman "]

What about East Ham?

[/quote]

Used to have a nice market there many moons ago

[/quote]

I shouldn''t really be rude about it,might be a nice place to live.Just remember visiting my brother there,and it was such a massive contrast compared to leafy (boring) Welwyn GC.