Sign in to follow this  
whoareyou?

More unused loan players!

[:@]

Why do we bother wasting money on them and then not play them.

We now have Carney, Killen, Gow and Leijar all on loan and rarely , if at all, playing. Leijar hasn''t even donned a yellow shirt yet at all.

What is the point? Does anyone check how fit these players are or even if they are any good??? If they are no better than what we already have then why bother? You may as well blood some of the youngsters!

The whole set up of the club is amateur in the extreme!

[quote user="jbghost"]I thought I saw Gow playing up front at Preston and could have sworn I saw Killen come on for Cureton yesterday. Must have been mistaken..[/quote]

No, you saw them come onto the pitch.....I don''t think they actually got around to playing....(Or required a shower at full-time).

Gow - injured.

Macdonald - not fit and not ready.

Killen - not fit

Leijer - not fit

Carney - ???

I''m not knocking these guys because they may be decent players, but if you get bodies in who haven''t played in months or have a reputation for injuries (and that includes Roeder signings like Kennedy, Bates, Rigters, Sibierski) then you have to wait an age for them to catch up - Carl Cort is a prime example.  We don''t have time for this now.

Gunn effectively has Roeder''s team still and that''s hugely worrying.

[quote user="jbghost"]I thought I saw Gow playing up front at Preston and could have sworn I saw Killen come on for Cureton yesterday. Must have been mistaken..[/quote]

I did say ''rarely, if at all'' !!!!

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]Grounds is going back to boro for good soon so I expect Leijer will get games then.[/quote]I hope so,this guy cost us Omozusi who admittedly i wasn''t the biggest fan of,but he would be doing a better job then Semmi is right now.  

Why is McDonald not fit? He''s been playing all ytear for Dartford. I think it''s a pathetic excuse when players are ''not match fit''. The only way they are going to get ''match fit'' is to play in matches surely? Anyway, they should be able to play 2 games a week at least for the wages they get FFS! How come in old days players were never ''not match fit''? My god, players are real wimps sometimes.....

[quote user="Stone Cold"][quote user="JJ"]

[/quote]

Not on loan cost £60,000.

[/quote]

Ooops!  Not sure why I included him there.

[quote user="JJ"][quote user="Stone Cold"][quote user="JJ"]

[/quote]

Not on loan cost £60,000.

[/quote]

Ooops!  Not sure why I included him there.

[/quote]

Probaly the shock of us making a permanent signing mate !!

Quote user="Captain Dejan (Is Injured!):

Why is McDonald not fit? He''s been playing all ytear for Dartford. I think it''s a pathetic excuse when players are ''not match fit''. The only way they are going to get ''match fit'' is to play in matches surely? Anyway, they should be able to play 2 games a week at least for the wages they get FFS! How come in old days players were never ''not match fit''? My god, players are real wimps sometimes.....

I would probably say the pace of the game in the league Dartford play in is slightly different to that of the Championship.  If Gunn had thrown him straight in he would have looked well off the pace and then everyone on here (or maybe a "special" few) would be slagging him off straight away saying how much of a waste of money he is.

MacDonald was injured - He''s only started full training last week. Hardly a secret, all published in the EDP and Pink Un