Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

Thats my lot ... wizard,smudger etc ..

Hi All

I''ve been posting on here for a while now and I will continue to. I love NCFC and I''m a current season ticket holder.

I joined when the New Jarrold stand was built, got a cracking first season winning the league and it been down hill on a slippery slope ever since.

I like the mate I go with have had about enough now, OI said that its was 28 days top go then 14, well to be honest seeing the signs on the boards Saturday saying ...

6 days 12 hours, blah, blah blah just made me angry! 6 days to pay up or the deal will cost more. Do they think they are Zenith Windows, must buy now or else policy!

Its not just that like many I have lost it with the current board, I like Delia but the runnign of the club is a joke. 25K fans and can''t balance the books??? Oh Dear.

So are Crystal Palace, Donacaster etc etc etc all very skint because they only get 11k or more fans???

Anyway I''ve made a desision. Told the fans around me on Saturday. I''ll get a membership for a £10 but thats it.

Cheers All, Hope to chat again soon.

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

Hi All

I''ve been posting on here for a while now and I will continue to. I love NCFC and I''m a current season ticket holder.

I joined when the New Jarrold stand was built, got a cracking first season winning the league and it been down hill on a slippery slope ever since.

I like the mate I go with have had about enough now, OI said that its was 28 days top go then 14, well to be honest seeing the signs on the boards Saturday saying ...

6 days 12 hours, blah, blah blah just made me angry! 6 days to pay up or the deal will cost more. Do they think they are Zenith Windows, must buy now or else policy!

Its not just that like many I have lost it with the current board, I like Delia but the runnign of the club is a joke. 25K fans and can''t balance the books??? Oh Dear.

So are Crystal Palace, Donacaster etc etc etc all very skint because they only get 11k or more fans???

Anyway I''ve made a desision. Told the fans around me on Saturday. I''ll get a membership for a £10 but thats it.

[/quote]

What have wizard and smudger got to do with it?  Do you want to join the ''club of pessimism''!?

Footy finance is a lot more complex than how many fans turn up.  Whilst it does raise expectations it isnt the be all and end all of our success, even though we would like it to be.

Let your blood stop pumping and see how you feel.

Why do people keep coming on here to start their own threads about them not renewing, like they think everyone gives a to$$?! It''s getting really annoying, if you''re not renewing, good for you, the world doesn''t need to know about it.

If we go down we need all the support we can get next year.

Also says something that you started your season ticket when the Jarrold opened, halfway through the promotion season - and now you''re not renewing because you think we''re going down and the board are terrible etc - typical bandwagon jumper.

Hi All

[/quote]

nice to hear!

I know We are not doing very well atm, the board need to go, we need to BUY quality players in, and keep them for more than a season or two.A few upset fans (if they can be called fans) coming on here saying i''m not happy, i''m not going anymore, blah blah blah and all that, its not doing anything, in fact it could be worse, if (when i think :P) we stay up, and there is only 20,000 rather than 25,000 what will happen to the players confidence then, if your upset, go and demand to talk to someone, or get everyone who is really really angry and willing to do something about it, email Doncaster, i have contacted him 3 times, and he has been really good with his replies, he obviously does care, so do the rest of the board i presume, they just don''t have a huge amount of cash which is a shame, and money seems to disappear from the club to somewhere.anyway, do something or just go support Man.U

[quote user="Cottaging Canary"]

Why do people keep coming on here to start their own threads about them not renewing, like they think everyone gives a to$$?! It''s getting really annoying, if you''re not renewing, good for you, the world doesn''t need to know about it.

If we go down we need all the support we can get next year.

Also says something that you started your season ticket when the Jarrold opened, halfway through the promotion season - and now you''re not renewing because you think we''re going down and the board are terrible etc - typical bandwagon jumper.

[/quote]

I come on here because I do give a Sh*t about the club. If not I wouldn''t have gone the last 4 seasons!! I got the season ticket when the Jarrold stand was built as a birthday present. I wasn''t even expecting it at all. I feel bad about ''leaving the club'' but I have a 2 year old daughter, I scaped the barrel last season getting the cash only to watch this seasons cr*p again. I''d rather spend the weekend with my family than wtch this Cr*p again.

I will come again, I may even sign another season ticket in years to come, but not now. I posted it on here just to let others know, and to get a reaction form others in the same boat. I''m not a bandwagon jumper, if I was I''d support Man Utd or Liverpool!!!

We shouldn''t be going down in the first place, we shouldn''t be in this position, I mentioned Wizard and Smudger because they have stuck by there guns about the board for a long time. I have not always agreed with them like many others on the forum BUT they seem to be making sense. The board is too blame for this mess, bad cash management and a big ''panic'' after the Charlton FA cup game when only 14k turned up.

I could type on here all night, but why bother, I know its a forum and I can invite critisim but surley you can see my opinion?

Cheers Anyway...

The last game at home will be a sad day whatever happens.

just like to point out thatpalace- very good academy with great catchment area?, an investor in simon jordan, a great manager, less off the pitch assets.donny-dont own their ground, more on field assets....you see the point.the number of fans isnt the issue...building hotels and restaurants are.

[quote user="missing in action"]just like to point out that
palace- very good academy with great catchment area?, an investor in simon jordan, a great manager, less off the pitch assets.
donny-dont own their ground, more on field assets....
you see the point.
the number of fans isnt the issue...building hotels and restaurants are.

[/quote]

No, not really.

Hi All

[/quote]

every time they come out with crap like that make me less inclined to rush to renew, the reality is, unless there''s some good news in the pipeline there''s going to be a lot of empty seats next season.

Whats the non renewal of your season ticket got to do with Smudger or Wizard or am I missing something.

"but I have a 2 year old daughter" wrote Komatsuba.......... well if I had one I know what I would be doing on a Saturday afternoon if I was so short of cash that I was "scraping the barrel". Rent comes first, then your kids, NCFC has to be way down the list........ but maybe priorities have changed over the generations? 

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="koimatsuba"]

Hi All

[/quote]

every time they come out with crap like that make me less inclined to rush to renew, the reality is, unless there''s some good news in the pipeline there''s going to be a lot of empty seats next season.

[/quote]

Stick your neck out and put a figure on it.

[quote user="Mange Tout"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="koimatsuba"]

Hi All

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

25% down, ie average gates this season 24k+, next season 16k. That''s if we go down. If we stay up then will probably be a late surge of renewals. As I was leaving after the game the comments from quite a few punters was somewhat less than complimentary about renewing for another year of this "much improved football" as Nutty Nigel has referred to it on another thread

Good post from Koimatsuba and spot on; those who respond negatively to this thread and choose to ignore the last four years of total incompetence from the board must share the blame for our current plight; their acceptence of mediocrity, poor decision making, and a belief that Doncaster actually cares about the club beggars belief and they actually seem to be looking forward to life in League 1. Stop insulting fellow posters who are just expressing an opinion, and try getting a grasp of what is happening here.

Hi All

[/quote]

Hi mate,

Firstly, I feel your pain, this damn board which infects our dear club, constantly angers me too, their record, as we know, is quite awful, and not renewing your season ticket will hurt them, and of course, the club as well............but I consider that a price which HAS to paid to help shift these idiots.

Secondly, as a member, you still feel you ''belong''...........well I know I do.

Good luck to you Koimatsuba, and for what little its worth, I think you''ve made the right decision.[Y]

Cheers Wizard and Spartan

We all have our own budgets and beliefs. Last season I thought I''d give Roeder a shout, like Grant before him. I simply can''t afford to let city have another go with Gunn & Co.

I''ve said my bit, cheers for the support.

Cheers All

[quote user="Mange Tout"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="koimatsuba"]

Hi All

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would imagine there will be about 8 thousand empty seats.