Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Decisions, decisions. Go for the obvious or try something different? Something different it is, so I''m plunging into the minefield that is League 2 this week and going with

Darlington v Grimsby - Home Win

(Waits with held breath and crossed fingers!!!)
Good luck McD''s P (and all PUPs)

Bit tricky this week so I''ve used my trusty pin and it''s landed in Div 2 in Scotland. Peterhead 6 3 2 24 10 at home v bottom side Stranraer with only 2 wins all season and 1 3 7 14 26 away seems nailed on to me so.......

Peterhead v Stranraer.....Home win.

Good luck Maccy P. [Y]

I''d just like to remind you all of Arrdee''s Rota up to the end of next month. If anyone can''t make their date then let me know and I''ll do my best to change it around.

Feb 21st

MacDougall’s Perm

Feb 28th

Leeds Canary

Mar 7th

Gentleman Jim

Mar 14th

Yankee Canary

Mar 21st

Delia’s Devon

Mar 28th

Inch High

I return to Holland again this week and make my nap :-

Heerenveen   v   Willem II   Home Win

Good luck Mac''s Perm[Y][:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="leedscanary"]

Good luck Mac, and don''t let NN kid you about "returning" to Gods own county. You know deep down the big man is a yorkshireman!

Leeds canary (Young Gun)

[/quote]

Now Kent have its hops and the Cornish their pasties
And Lancashire hot pot can be awfully tasty
In Cheshire there''s cheese and in Yorkshire there''s pud
But my wife''s old dumplings are Norfolk and good.

[;)]

[/quote]

Ha ha! [:D]

Still reeling from suffering my first wrong pick last week, Swansea letting me down. I normally deliberately try to pick a fixture that has not been previously mentioned, but in order to get back to winning ways this week, I can only lend weight to.....

Manchester United vs Blackburn Rovers - home win

The Man Yoo juggernaut careers on, but I feel that Big Sam''s team will give them a good game anyway.

Good luck everyone!

Man Yoo vs Blackburn - HOME WINNo explanation required really. Can''t see anyone getting a result at Old Trafford for the rest of the season and certainly not a fairly poor Blackburn side.Good luck Mac [Y]

Hi guys Trent has asked me to post his nap so here is his: Barcelona to beat Espanyol.Conveniently that''s the same as mine so: Barcelona to beat Espanyol x2. I pretty sure it''s clear from other nappers why this one looks dead on.Good luck Mc D! Best o'' luck [B]

Villa to beat chelsea? could happen, Villa need to win, to keep Chelsea away from them, Villa at home, in form, chelsea have anew manager, but it wont help

Thanks Fellas and Nigel for the help with my pick. Just about managed to make it online in a rainy Nelson in New Zealand.

This week for me it has to be Barcelona over Espanyol. Spotted this fixture last week and cant say ive bothered to check any of the other fixtures for the week! Should be a dead cert.

[quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]

there are only 2 main predictions going down!

man-chest-hair untied! and barca-leona!

[/quote]

Yes TOPP, they are the popular selections this week. Of course Macs Perm may wish to inlude them or ignore them, the choice is his. But either of those to failing would have repercussions on our Pickers League this weekend.

Oh well, after much deliberation here goes,

Much as I hate to back Manure they seem to be as close to a certainty as you can get really;

Man Utd v Blackburn - home win

Rangers v Kilmarnock - home win

Barcelona v Espanyol - home win

Bologna v Inter Milan - away win

Swansea v Doncaster R - home win

Motherwell v Celtic - away win

Thanks a ton for all the great advice and I apologise in advance if it all goes t**s up. I was considering Chops and GH''s suggestion of Arsenal but they just seem to be pretty eratic of late - watch me eat those words at the weekend. [:$]

Antway, thanks NN, certainly going to make it a nail biting weekend for me. That''s bizarrely enjoyable and worrying at the same time. Fingers crossed. [:)]   

They look good to me Macs Perm[Y] As I said earlier this could be the week we add to the total [Y] Now if I could just ask you to let me know which of these is your nap for the benefit of our PUPs League.

Pboro.. you''re only too late to have your selection considered for the final selections and not too late to put a selection in. All selections will be valid for our own league up until the games kick off.

[:)][Y]