Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Greetings PUPs I can’t believe it’s Wednesday again and time to open up week 29 of the free bet season. This week it’s Macdougall’s Perm in charge and making the final selections. We have to be on the ball this week as Mac’s Perm is commuting back to God’s own county on Friday afternoon so would like your selections in by the lunchtime if possible. I’m sure he will make a good job of the final selections as our own pickers league shows Simon is one of our top PUPs. But of course he has the help of all of us too, at least 50 of us every week doing our best to help the club we love.

I’d just like to say how much I enjoyed the pickers meet last Friday and pass on the same sentiments from Ray’s family. They really loved the tribute book that Pete made from the “Remembering Arrdee” section on here and they enjoyed meeting everyone and being able to put faces to some of the PUPs names. We are all sure that Ray would have loved it.

I leave you as always with Ray’s signature …….

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,2,Fellas,2,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, yes Norfolkchance1 £400 for the Academy,so far.

Take it away Mac‘s Perm, the free bet is yours....

woo me firstim going for kettering to lose to torquay at home me being a torquay boy itis biasedbut torquay have only lost 3 times on the road this year, and kettering have stuttered in recent games, whereas torquay still have play off/promotion hopes.

Premiership for me this week. I can''t see Blackburn interrupting Man U''s progress, so its a home win for me in that one.

Best of luck Maccy D. I''ve got a warm feeling about this week, but it could just be the incontinence flaring up again![:D]

Once again I am heading to La Liga and hoping that lightning doesn''t strike twice - my pick this week is Barcelona to beat basement side Espanyol - Barca are still unbeaten at home this season and after dropping points last week on their travels they can''t afford to get complacent - Espanyol are rock bottom having only won 3 times all season and losing 6 games on their travels.

Barcelona v Espanyol - HOME WIN

Good luck Macdougall''s Perm - lets give Billy Dixon a week to forget!!!!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Premiership for me this week. I can''t see Blackburn interrupting Man U''s progress, so its a home win for me in that one.

Best of luck Maccy D. I''ve got a warm feeling about this week, but it could just be the incontinence flaring up again![:D]

[/quote]

Ewwww [+o(]

Right, I''m determined to get one right in the lower divisions even though they''re pulling my stats down (ooer)

So it''s Leeds v Cheltenham - Home win

I''ve not done too well since I joined the PUPs but I''ll give it another go. This week  its:

SOUTHAMPTON v PRESTON   -    AWAY win

Good Luck MacD''s Perm and all the PUPs this week

Sorry to be boring. But has to be Barcelona to beat Espanyol this week. I found a good nap in Holland but I couldn''t ignore this one. 1st against 20th, Barcelona ripping the league up this year. No contest

Barcelona V Espanyol - Home win.

Bit of a change of tactic then this week, as there''s nothing that really stands out in the Welsh premiership for me.

Thurrock v AFC WIMBLEDON away win in the conference south.

Good luck Mac, and don''t let NN kid you about "returning" to Gods own county. You know deep down the big man is a yorkshireman!

Leeds canary (Young Gun)

we''re getting to the stage of the season when the cream rises to the top - and imo wolves stumble will allow both brum and reading to automatically gain promotion to the prem...both face teams who played mid-week, while they rested - so i take both to win in a canter - reading are 7/10 - while brum are 6/4...so i take brum to beat coventry as my pick...nailed on for sure[;)]

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Good luck Mac, and don''t let NN kid you about "returning" to Gods own county. You know deep down the big man is a yorkshireman!

Leeds canary (Young Gun)

[/quote]

Now Kent have its hops and the Cornish their pasties
And Lancashire hot pot can be awfully tasty
In Cheshire there''s cheese and in Yorkshire there''s pud
But my wife''s old dumplings are Norfolk and good.

[;)]

[quote user="diesel doris"]

I''ve not done too well since I joined the PUPs but I''ll give it another go. This week  its:

SOUTHAMPTON v PRESTON   -    AWAY win

Good Luck MacD''s Perm and all the PUPs this week

[/quote]

You''ve done just fine. You have made your selections to help the club we love and we all have a lot of fun too. What more is there to do?

This could be the week[Y]

I HAVE to go for it.  No other option this week. (Some of you will understand)

League One:

Colchester United v Southend United.

HOME WIN!