Sign in to follow this  
Haggerdoo

Anyone seen the scum relegation party on Facebook?

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]I can''t blame them for it. If it was the other way round we would all be celebrating. It''s the only bit of glory they''ll get this year. Sadly it''s at our expense.[/quote]

Yep, right there Karl...you just reap what you sew... Don''t blame them for it...we''re just crap...period

thanks for that,nice to know some of you lot have a bit of sense.although im sure some of us would have put stuff like that on here if it was the other way round!footballs football!!you get twats in all sets of supporters!we like to hate each other for who we are and where we come from but footballs where it should end.as someone who knew 1 of the girls its pretty hard to take in that someone would make fun of it all.so thanks again for being sensible about it all.as for the facebook thing,i seem to remember this exact paper doing a "relegation countdown clock" in the 2000/01 season and look what happened then,something you guys would be having a party about every 10,15,20...years just like beating bayern munichBig Smile [:D].i would say i hope you stay up but i couldnt really give a toss,derby days aint what they used to be....

Yeah I''m pretty embarrised by that first comment myself, don''t take it seriously, this is just banter between fans. It happens all the time. No don''t if things were in reverse, some Norwich fans would have an Ipswich relegation party group. So don''t take it personally.

Who gives a toss what passes for entertainment in a binner''s sad world?All you Facebook geeks rising to their bait are as sad as them...get a life!

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]It was a reply to a post that has been deleted.
[/quote]

Fair enough, the original has gone so no problem

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]It was a reply to a post that has been deleted.
[/quote]

Sorry but I don''t see why the post was deleted.

What''s the point of leaving a comment up for two days, letting people comment on it and then deleting it?