Sign in to follow this  
Pi$$ed As A Mattress

Am I The Only One???

Am I the only person who is sick of hearing comments like "this is just the kick up the backside we needed" " We have 13 games left and we will pick up as many points as possible"

"We have 12 games left and we will need to pick up as many points as possible" THEN THE CLASSIC "we are too good to go down". Too f**king good my backside. If we were "too good" we would be top of the league. Get a grip before its too late. We will be relegated if thats what the players truly believe that.

The last time I recall we thought we were too good to be relegated we went to Fulham and got a damn good hiding. Smell the coffee,roll up the sleeves and use Malky,Gary Holt and Iwan as your inspiration. We need fighters, not promise makers.

It  will  be  a  close  run  thing  and  i  agree  we  need  to  start  winning  a  few. I  think  this  season  46  points  will  probably  be  enough  so  there is  still  planty  to  play  for  and  plenty  of  hope, of  course  all  the  teams  down  there  will  be  thinking  the same