Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Downs

Why??!?!???????!!!!!!!?!?!

[quote user="Duffman"]Name something positive then ?
[/quote]

The Recession?!! Oh no thats bad too, We''re all screwed!!! Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

At least the recession has stopped the media constantly talking about climate change - every pollution induced cloud has a silver lining!

[quote user="rjwc22"]At least the recession has stopped the media constantly talking about climate change - every pollution induced cloud has a silver lining![/quote]

At least with climate change you got a few nice clips of polar bears and stuff, with the recession all we get is bloody banks!!!!!

[quote user="Dr. Downs"]Is everyone being so negative? 

We will survive, Hey hey

It could be worse!
[/quote]

Something positive for you, looks like you are all set for the karaoke night at the Castle ph sweetie

[quote user="Irish canary"]

[quote user="Dr. Downs"]Roeder was a better manager than Gunn will ever be[/quote]

ohh this is going to be good!! [:D]

[/quote]

I was quite looking forward to that, where did they go?

[quote user="Grim Roeder"]

[quote user="Dr. Downs"]Roeder was a better manager than Gunn will ever be[/quote]

like saying brocoli is better than cabbage, we don''t want either

[/quote]I like jam

[quote user="mongooseboy1994"]true true id rather nowich be in blue square than support scum[/quote]

I dunno blue is an attractive color

[quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboy1994"]true true id rather nowich be in blue square than support scum[/quote]I dunno blue is an attractive color[/quote]You find smurfs sexy??!!

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboy1994"]true true id rather nowich be in blue square than support scum[/quote]

I dunno blue is an attractive color[/quote]

You find smurfs sexy??!!
[/quote]

Papa Smurf was a right mong but that wee lady one, well lets just say i wouldnt have minded a quick go on her!

[quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboy1994"]true true id rather nowich be in blue square than support scum[/quote]I dunno blue is an attractive color[/quote]You find smurfs sexy??!![/quote]Papa Smurf was a right mong but that wee lady one, well lets just say i wouldnt have minded a quick go on her![/quote]So roughly translated you like to sleep with your mother?  Ok, so we have cleared up whereabouts you live.