Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

A fired Gunn and a Crook at the helm...

apparantly thats the way things will shape up in the closed season.  Gunn won''t actually be fired, i just liked the play on words.  There are ''apparantly'' already differences of opinion in team selection between Gunn v Crook & Buterworth.

Gunn will stand down come the end of the season (sesort to previuos role) and Crook and Butterworth will take the reigns.

A better prospect to what we have now i believe.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]

apparantly thats the way things will shape up in the closed season.  Gunn won''t actually be fired, i just liked the play on words.  There are ''apparantly'' already differences of opinion in team selection between Gunn v Crook & Buterworth.

Gunn will stand down come the end of the season (sesort to previuos role) and Crook and Butterworth will take the reigns.

[/quote]

I''d say this will probably happen, and was reported to be on the cards from day one so no "breaking news" here. However, talk of team selection differences mean nothing. Happens all the time everywhere (including this forum). It''s healthy. It''s called having an opinion.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]

[/quote]

Whatever will be, will be.

[quote user="Michael Starr"]I''d say this will probably happen, and was reported to be on the cards from day one so no "breaking news" here. However, talk of team selection differences mean nothing. Happens all the time everywhere (including this forum). It''s healthy. It''s called having an opinion.[/quote]I agree - haven''t we had enough of backroom teams of yes men?

Not a tried and tested source, my mothers other half is a steward at the club, he does every game, not just the first team... apparantly he heard it from a conversation he was ear-wigging to at the reserve game last night. Yes indeed, what will be will be.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]

[/quote]

Whatever will be, will be.

[/quote]

Thats very calm and philosoffy thingy of you 49.[:D][;)]