Sign in to follow this  
Kim Briscoe

Court shame for Ipswich player

What a dreadful article. Did Norris really ''outrage the nation''? He made a mistake in making his feelings for his friend public and as we live in a society where a large number are just sitting there waiting to be offended a big thing was made of it.

As for the paragraph about Fuller. ''Former Ipswich star''? He was there on loan for a month and played five games! I like having a laugh at the binners expense as much as the next City fan but that is extremely lame.

We''re facing the possibility of relegation to the third tier of English football for the first time in fifty years and the Evening News are peddling cut and pasted crap like this. Get off your arses and do some proper work!

I agree. I dont care that hes used his phone! Or think the ''handcuff'' thing was a national outrage.

More important things going on at out own club.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

What a dreadful article. Did Norris really ''outrage the nation''? He made a mistake in making his feelings for his friend public and as we live in a society where a large number are just sitting there waiting to be offended a big thing was made of it.

As for the paragraph about Fuller. ''Former Ipswich star''? He was there on loan for a month and played five games! I like having a laugh at the binners expense as much as the next City fan but that is extremely lame.

We''re facing the possibility of relegation to the third tier of English football for the first time in fifty years and the Evening News are peddling cut and pasted crap like this. Get off your arses and do some proper work!

[/quote]

Two comments. 1st = Totally agree Shack. 2nd = Norris, whichever way you look at it, is a total brain donor.