Sign in to follow this  
Destort

Ched Evans and the meaning of Irony?!

[quote user="rjwc22"]

That is the point of this board - to raise discussion, not to submit posts so that the rest of the users can agree.

Having said that, I am pretty bored at work at the moment so probably also playing devils advocate as well a bit to help pass time!

[/quote]

Lucky bugger having a job and steeling your employers time.

OK here''s the deal.I''d previously read SOB''s thread & then this thread turned up. SOB asked why it needed to be restated.If I were in that position I would have apologised. I''ve reposted existing stuff myself & that''s what I''ve done.  Sometimes I apologise in advance, in case I''ve missed something But I''m that sort of person; if people bump into me, my first reaction is to say "sorry", regardless of who is to blame.I find Destort''s attitude a bit annoying. It implies that they are more important than the rest of us - rather like people who talk loudly to dominate a conversation.By the way, it''s really not that difficult to check post contents; just run your cursor over the post headings.& it gives you the first line. You can do a dozen in about as many seconds.It''s nothing horrendous, just seems slightly bad mannered

Anyone seen this today? (apologies if it is a duplicate post elsewhere)http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7911206.stmshows Gunny is interested in him.. if the money was there i reckon we''d be in with a shout oweing to the fact he had a good spell here before :) I get the feeling that if we''re gonna get out of this mess it''ll take a knight on horseback (so to speak) to come in and save us