Sign in to follow this  
robsonhasscored

Decision taken - season ticket renewal already bought this month

And looking forward to next season. - which ever league we are in - Actually I renewed both mine and my sons.

This post is probably of no interest to anybody else but just wanted to let you all know.

Oh and by the way I might even have chance to improve my seats because of all the people who won''t be renewing.

[quote user="robsonhasscored"]

And looking forward to next season. - which ever league we are in - Actually I renewed both mine and my sons.

This post is probably of no interest to anybody else but just wanted to let you all know.

[/quote]

lol...........Of no interest to anybody else ? The child protection people might disagree.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="robsonhasscored"]

[/quote]

lol...........Of no interest to anybody else ? The child protection people might disagree.

[/quote]

Should be okay by the start of the season he''ll be 16.

Oh and by the way I might even have chance to improve my seats because of all the people who won''t be renewing.

[/quote]

well done, now all you need to do is find that patch of sand to stick your head back into, and everything will be alright.

I''ve renewed our two season tickets but only out of loyalty to the club I started supporting as an eight year old in 1959; the current set up is a mere shadow of what the club used to stand for. Its sad I know but I couldn''t imagine a weekend without a trip to Carrow Road, and I still enjoy the whole match day experience, apart from the 90 minutes of mediocrity currently being served up by the Board and players. Delia (however well intentioned), Doncaster, and the rest of their cronies should hand their heads in shame and must take full responsibility for the club''s current predicament. I like Gunny but yet again the baord have shown their lack of ambition, hoping that somehow luck will be on our side and we''ll scrape towards survival under an inexperienced and totally unproven manager and coaching team. You might say that by renewing our season tickets I''m condoning their actions, but this could not be further from the truth. Supporting a club all these years makes it part of your very existence, and although this might sound very sad in deed its a fact for the majority of fans. Lets hope a miracle can still happen, and we survive. If we do, then Delia and co should think seriously about their futures, and if we don''t, lets hope someone is waiting in the wings with a big wad of cash!! Enjoy the remaining games.

[quote user="Spartan"]I''ve renewed our two season tickets but only out of loyalty to the club I started supporting as an eight year old in 1959; the current set up is a mere shadow of what the club used to stand for. Its sad I know but I couldn''t imagine a weekend without a trip to Carrow Road, and I still enjoy the whole match day experience, apart from the 90 minutes of mediocrity currently being served up by the Board and players. Delia (however well intentioned), Doncaster, and the rest of their cronies should hand their heads in shame and must take full responsibility for the club''s current predicament. I like Gunny but yet again the baord have shown their lack of ambition, hoping that somehow luck will be on our side and we''ll scrape towards survival under an inexperienced and totally unproven manager and coaching team. You might say that by renewing our season tickets I''m condoning their actions, but this could not be further from the truth. Supporting a club all these years makes it part of your very existence, and although this might sound very sad in deed its a fact for the majority of fans. Lets hope a miracle can still happen, and we survive. If we do, then Delia and co should think seriously about their futures, and if we don''t, lets hope someone is waiting in the wings with a big wad of cash!! Enjoy the remaining games.[/quote]

The trouble is Spartan, and I admire you miss directed loyality, Delia and her crew will only see you as mugs, they only understand empty seats.

But you sadly, have fell for it all again!

I  re  newed  3  last  week, i  always  was  going  to  and  will  do  so  next  season  and  beyond. Yes  we  are  all  pissed  off  with  results  but  if  you  support  a  club  you  do  so  through  thick  and  thin  not  run  away  when  times  are  difficult

[quote user="lappinitup"]Why have you changed your name wiz? You sound like a bus now. [:^)][/quote]

Look at my Avatar Lapps!......plus, 1st is the lazy way to spell First, and its spelt that way in the Terry Goodkind''s books.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="robsonhasscored"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Should be okay by the start of the season he''ll be 16.

[/quote]

Dunno.

But tell him that if he''s too traumatised he can still ring Childline until he''s 24 ( I know that because for some reason my kids kept threatening to ring them too )

You lot are really deluded if you think a few season ticket holders not renewing will make the slightest difference to Delia. If 5,000 don''t renew, and that is very unlikely even with relegation, the loss can be recouped by selling Marshall or just not renewing the contracts of Fotheringham, Lappin and Croft. Lose 10,000 and you still recover that loss by selling Marshall and getting rid of Fozzy, Lappin and Croft. They will be off anyway with relegation along with a few others. Relegation will massively cut the wage bill and we will be back to the old days of breaking even with 16,000 crowds.

None of us want relegation and we would all love to see 25,000 crowds continue. The fact is though 16,000 crowds will easily sustain a league 1 Norwich.

[quote user="jbghost"]

You lot are really deluded if you think a few season ticket holders not renewing will make the slightest difference to Delia. If 5,000 don''t renew, and that is very unlikely even with relegation, the loss can be recouped by selling Marshall or just not renewing the contracts of Fotheringham, Lappin and Croft. Lose 10,000 and you still recover that loss by selling Marshall and getting rid of Fozzy, Lappin and Croft. They will be off anyway with relegation along with a few others. Relegation will massively cut the wage bill and we will be back to the old days of breaking even with 16,000 crowds.

None of us want relegation and we would all love to see 25,000 crowds continue. The fact is though 16,000 crowds will easily sustain a league 1 Norwich.

[/quote]

Trust me, the board is terrified of seeing empty seats, look what happened after the Charlton game!

[quote user="Spartan"]I''ve renewed our two season tickets but only out of loyalty to the club I started supporting as an eight year old in 1959; the current set up is a mere shadow of what the club used to stand for. Its sad I know but I couldn''t imagine a weekend without a trip to Carrow Road, and I still enjoy the whole match day experience, apart from the 90 minutes of mediocrity currently being served up by the Board and players. Delia (however well intentioned), Doncaster, and the rest of their cronies should hand their heads in shame and must take full responsibility for the club''s current predicament. I like Gunny but yet again the baord have shown their lack of ambition, hoping that somehow luck will be on our side and we''ll scrape towards survival under an inexperienced and totally unproven manager and coaching team. You might say that by renewing our season tickets I''m condoning their actions, but this could not be further from the truth. Supporting a club all these years makes it part of your very existence, and although this might sound very sad in deed its a fact for the majority of fans. Lets hope a miracle can still happen, and we survive. If we do, then Delia and co should think seriously about their futures, and if we don''t, lets hope someone is waiting in the wings with a big wad of cash!! Enjoy the remaining games.[/quote]

great post Spartan, and I feel exactly the same

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]

Trust me, the board is terrified of seeing empty seats, look what happened after the Charlton game!

[/quote]

You are of course refering to one of the biggest crowds outside the glamour ties for that round of the cup. There were a hell of a lot of clubs would have killed for a crowd the size we had against Charlton. I would imagine the club were more than happy with that many paying customers through the turnstiles.

[quote user="jbghost"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You are of course refering to one of the biggest crowds outside the glamour ties for that round of the cup. There were a hell of a lot of clubs would have killed for a crowd the size we had against Charlton. I would imagine the club were more than happy with that many paying customers through the turnstiles.

[/quote]

Wasn''t the club so happy that they went and sacked Roeder?[:|]

[quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]

Look what happened to Southampton when they had a season ticket boycott.  Do you think we would get a hardcore of 15,000 season tickets holders if we had a prolonged stay in division 1 ?

[quote user="jbghost"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m sure they were happy but it doesn''t alter the fact that if people weren''t so fed up there would have been nearer 20k at that game . Fact is that many season ticket holders couldn''t be bothered to go because they have had enough and didn''t want to pay another penny to watch such rubbish. I only decided to go at the last minute and ended up cursing my stupidity.

[quote user="jbghost"]And I thought his sacking was to do with the way he manged the team. Didn''t realise he was sacked because of the size of the crowd.[/quote]The two are very closely linked.

[/quote]

are you mad, had a bad day or just insane?

I''m on the fence, I think a win on Saturday and I may just drop the form in though I''m so close to not bothering. I think the initial impact of Gunns appointment is certainly over and fear we''re doomed!