Sign in to follow this  
grantroederdisaster

Yarmouth fans getting chucked out of Barclay lower tier during Mondays Norwich Reserves V's Yarmouth friendly!

does it realy matter if he isnt spelling every word correct he is just trying to get his point across

alot of the people on hear have only read the news papper report which makes us look like we are in the wrong but the people who witnessd the jobsworth stewards would of seen that we would of been perfectly fine if we was just left alone

i no a number of norwich fans and they admit that the support at carrow road is awfull there a handfull of supporters who try and get behind there team by standing up and singing but this is not aloud

i just hope that the support will be good enough to keep your team up

[quote user="seat124"]do they teach spelling and grammer in yarmouth schools these days?[/quote]Ooops! Taxi time!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

I went to Mondays reserve friendly between norwich reserves and Yarmouth at Carrow Road and couldn''t believe what I saw! -

About 20 Yarmouth fans in their mid to late teens were together at the back of the Barclay lower, just generally having a laugh with their flag, standing up, singing and not bothering anyone else or being near any other fan in the stand which was virtually empty.

A steward came up and asked them to sit down which they did for a while until they stood up again and stewards again asked them to sit down. This carried on for a while until near the end of the 2nd half when a load of stewards ejected them and this led to a few scuffles while they were going out!

Now yet again this a prime example of jobsworth stewards governed by ground regulations creating a difficult situation when until their intervention their was no problem. Over half the Barclay lower tier stand up during 1st team games and they don''t all get ejected. These 20 odd, kids were not causing anyone any problems, until the stewards started getting involved. Now if common sense would of been applied then unless these kids started causing problems for others then they should of been of left alone cause afterall if they watch Yarmouth regularly then they would go to grounds where they have more standing spaces than seated areas!

And another example of why football grounds should have safe standing areas cause its about 17 years since Carrow Road went all seater and people still wish to stand!

I was totally disgusted with the stewards actions last night, cause really we should all be grateful for anyone that turns out to watch meaningless reserve friendlies!

[/quote]

again one of the only ones who knows what hes goin out about coz he was at the game unlike half of you lot