Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

IT KILLS ME TO SAY THIS BUT....

I hope the scummers beat forest tonight.I know it goes against the grain but it would do us a massive favour and even if they do win they still wont make the play offs.I put that bit in to justify myself,sorry.

Everything helps but I think realistically our only hope is that Plymouth''s appalling form continues. At the rate they''re going we might only need another 6 or so points to be safe!!

I know mate,i was looking at thier run in last nite and have to say its us,plymouth or barnsley who will join charlton and southampton for the drop,and if i was a betting man i would go for plymouth.By the way i am a betting man and city have cost me a small fortune come the end of the season.

I posted the same thing..see below from my I feel dirty post.

Just having a phone chat with a fellow City fan and i heard myself say " God i hope Ipswich win tonight" Ooohhh i feel like i should have a shower and wash my mouth out with soap,YUK!!!Embarrassed [:$]Ick! [+o(]

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

Never in my entire life did I think I''d say this but....

C''MON IPSWICH [+o(]

[/quote]

I completely agree. Now I need a shower.

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]Well, it looks an "enemy of the enemy" situation after all...[:)][/quote]

Didn''t Churchiil once say that if Hitler invaded Hell he would at least make a favourable remark about the Devil in the House of Commons?!!

Personally i hope Forest give the scum a good thrashing with Earnie getting at least a hat-trick. I don''t think Forest will figure in it at the end so I''m not going to change my desire to always see the filth''s oppsition win.

Why is just as I start to think Barnsley are in free fall they start to produce some really good results? They have done this for the last two or three seasons and I hope we can have whatever it is they''re on.  

I have to say that it is not a nice feeling willing Ipsh*t on this evening but the bigger picture needs to be seen. The more teams we have around us in the same prediciment then the odds swing (slightly) in our favour of getting out of the season with Championship status intact.

I am praying for a slight run of form from the boys and other teams being god aweful. I hate to admit it but with the form this season i am thinking that other teams might be deciding our fate this season

Please forgive me everyone because I will also be cheering Ipswich on tonight to win, our survival is more important to me than worrying what people think.

[quote user="cityangel"]Ipswich are 1-0 up, own goal [:D][/quote]Booooo, hisssssssss!! We don''t need their help CA. What are you like? [:P]

[quote user="Jonzey"][quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

Never in my entire life did I think I''d say this but....

C''MON IPSWICH [+o(]

[/quote]

I completely agree. Now I need a shower.

[/quote]agreed.....>>>>>>gets bleach and scrubbing brush

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="cityangel"]Ipswich are 1-0 up, own goal [:D][/quote]Booooo, hisssssssss!! We don''t need their help CA. What are you like? [:P][/quote]

So you would rather Forest win and go 5 pts clear of us would you? I think we need all the help we can get to keep the bottom 6 teams at the bottom.

I know you''re forever positive Lappin but which games do you see the points coming from to get us to 51 pts and safety?

Here''s my predictions which would give us 45pts, how do you see it??

Sat Feb 21 Burnley H Draw
Sat Feb 28 Coventry City H Win
Tue Mar 3 QPR A Lose
Sat Mar 7 Blackpool A Lose
Tue Mar 10 Cardiff City H Draw
Sat Mar 14 Plymouth Argyle H Draw
Sat Mar 21 Birmingham City A Lose
Sat Apr 4 Sheffield Wednesday H Win
Sat Apr 11 Swansea City A Lose
Mon Apr 13 Watford H Win
Sun Apr 19 Ipswich Town A Draw
Sat Apr 25 Reading H Lose
Sun May 3 Charlton Athletic A Lose

I didnt realise Forest were as low as they are, finish them off Ipswich!

Oh that felt wrong....I gave the Scum players all 1/10 on the BBC Match rater...to make up for it!

Here are my predictions:

Sat Feb 21 Burnley H Draw
Sat Feb 28 Coventry City H Win
Tue Mar 3 QPR A Lose
Sat Mar 7 Blackpool A Draw
Tue Mar 10 Cardiff City H Draw
Sat Mar 14 Plymouth Argyle H Win
Sat Mar 21 Birmingham City A Lose
Sat Apr 4 Sheffield Wednesday H Draw
Sat Apr 11 Swansea City A Lose
Mon Apr 13 Watford H Win
Sun Apr 19 Ipswich Town A Draw
Sat Apr 25 Reading H Lose
Sun May 3 Charlton Athletic A Win

That gives us an extra 17 points, this leading to 49 in total.

Forest 2-0 down now [:)]

Lappin, I''m waiting for your reply to my question [:)]

Forest have Reading, Preston and Swansea to play in the next few weeks so if we can get at least 4 pts from our next 2 games that will take us above them and leave them in trouble.

[quote user="crowey66"]

I hope the scummers beat forest tonight.I know it goes against the grain but it would do us a massive favour and even if they do win they still wont make the play offs.I put that bit in to justify myself,sorry.

[/quote]

Common sense really!

The Sc*m beating Forest will do help our cause!

[quote user="cityangel"]I know you''re forever positive Lappin but which games do you see the points coming from to get us to 51 pts and safety?[/quote]If form could be relied on CA then we would win on the free bet thread every week but as you know, it just doesn''t work like that. Hopefully, we will win two or three games on the bounce pulling us away from the bottom and then go on from there. So let''s start with three points Saturday! [Y] 

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="cityangel"]I know you''re forever positive Lappin but which games do you see the points coming from to get us to 51 pts and safety?[/quote]If form could be relied on CA then we would win on the free bet thread every week but as you know, it just doesn''t work like that. Hopefully, we will win two or three games on the bounce pulling us away from the bottom and then go on from there. So let''s start with three points Saturday! [Y] [/quote]

I hope you''re right Lappin because I love this club as mich as everyone else but humour me  and tell me how you see us doing in these games, which ones do you see us winning?

Sat Feb 21 Burnley H
Sat Feb 28 Coventry City H
Tue Mar 3 QPR A
Sat Mar 7 Blackpool A
Tue Mar 10 Cardiff City H
Sat Mar 14 Plymouth Argyle H 
Sat Mar 21 Birmingham City A 
Sat Apr 4 Sheffield Wednesday H
Sat Apr 11 Swansea City A 
Mon Apr 13 Watford H
Sun Apr 19 Ipswich Town A
Sat Apr 25 Reading H 
Sun May 3 Charlton Athletic A

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="cityangel"]I know you''re forever positive Lappin but which games do you see the points coming from to get us to 51 pts and safety?[/quote]If form could be relied on CA then we would win on the free bet thread every week but as you know, it just doesn''t work like that. Hopefully, we will win two or three games on the bounce pulling us away from the bottom and then go on from there. So let''s start with three points Saturday! [Y] [/quote]

I hope you''re right Lappin because I love this club as mich as everyone else but humour me  and tell me how you see us doing in these games, which ones do you see us winning? [/quote]Sat Feb 21 Burnley H 3-1
Sat Feb 28 Coventry City H 2-0
Tue Mar 3 QPR A 1-1
Sat Mar 7 Blackpool A 1-2
Tue Mar 10 Cardiff City H 1-1
Sat Mar 14 Plymouth Argyle H 3-0
Sat Mar 21 Birmingham City A 0-0
Sat Apr 4 Sheffield Wednesday H 2-1
Sat Apr 11 Swansea City A  1-1
Mon Apr 13 Watford H 3-0
Sun Apr 19 Ipswich Town A 0-2
Sat Apr 25 Reading H  1-1
Sun May 3 Charlton Athletic A 1-2

Now tell me why any single one of those results aren''t achievable CA?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="cityangel"]

I hope you''re right Lappin because I love this club as mich as everyone else but humour me  and tell me how you see us doing in these games, which ones do you see us winning? [/quote]Sat Feb 21 Burnley H 3-1
Tue Mar 3 QPR A 1-1
Mon Apr 13 Watford H 3-0

[/quote]

Jamie Cureton upfront[:|]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="cityangel"]

Tue Mar 3 QPR A 1-1
Mon Apr 13 Watford H 3-0

[/quote]

Lappinitup,have you seen us play this season,we are shi*,we will be lucky to win 2 games let alone the 6 or so we need!!! You can''t honestly believe what you''ve just posted?