Sign in to follow this  
Norwich  R  Us

NCFC : The Graveyard of Ambition

[quote user="NorwichUs"]TEAM SUPER CANARY''s record:

Won 1  ,  Drawn  4  ,  Lost 2.    This includes 4 HOME GAMES.

Hiring amateurs for a relegation dog fight? Lunacy. ANOTHER GREAT MOVE BY OUR WONDERFUL BOARD.

The sad thing is, the majority of our spineless fan base will be content with League 1 mid table in no time at all.

Protests should have happened a long time ago but now it''s too late. Everyone pat themselves on the back because we''ve EARNT this standard of utter mediocrity.

[/quote]

I bet you thought it was great the day they appointed him though didn''t you?

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

Does anyone think relagation will see the end of HRH Deliar?

Relagation would almost be worth it then IMO...

[/quote]

We could be releagted to the conference and Delia would remain, she doesnt have the common sense or any grasp of reality to realise where she or the club is. I truly believe that Delias drink problem has killed 90% of her brain cells. Ha ha, Our club is run by a stupid drunk, is it any wonder we are where we are?

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

Does anyone think relagation will see the end of HRH Deliar?

Relagation would almost be worth it then IMO...

[/quote]

We could be releagted to the conference and Delia would remain, she doesnt have the common sense or any grasp of reality to realise where she or the club is. I truly believe that Delias drink problem has killed 90% of her brain cells. Ha ha, Our club is run by a stupid drunk, is it any wonder we are where we are?

[/quote]

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.[:|]

Well it''s getting worse and worse. We have payed the 2nd highest amount in agent fees and yet we''re 2nd bottom in the league. Gunn hasn''t won a game since becoming perm manager. This board are dead certs to the worst thing you can do and sell the little quality we have upon relegation and nobody is going to pay delias stupidly high demands for a total sinking ship. Is the restaurant saving us from relegation? No. Is the hotel saving us from relegation? No. Could quality on the pitch have helped? WHY YES!And to answer the question above I always thought Gunns appointment was insane, I mean, he ISN''T a manager, what was expected?!The current NCFC board are a disgrace.

It is easy to criticise the Board, as it is to blame the Government. The point is unless you have a clear alternative (names please in this credit crunch),a fresh strategy (not just cliche''s regarding infrastructure/super-structure) and some power to change things, you are no more than a self important internet poster (sitting in the comfort of their own home), more interested in their own ego than they are with Norwich City Football Club. Of course this Board has made mistakes, which Board does not, but I do not see alternatives lining up to take over a debt ridden plc, so maybe best to make constructive criticism, rather than score petty points from the side-lines, taking obvious satisfaction from our drift to the 3rd Tier (please see Silver Lining (2), which will soon be out on the Board..

It''s insulting that you suggest I am taking ''satisfaction'' out of this demise. This, and im sure other peoples posts, are fuelled by anger at how low our beloved club has fallen. I watched Norwich beat Bayern Munich my friend and guess what? I WILL NOT BE HAPPY SEEING THE CLUB I LOVE ROTTING IN THE THIRD TIER ENGLISH FOOTBALL. SORRY.We are heading towards league 1 fast and who know''s whats to follow with these football / business no hopers pulling the strings.If you still think these negative posts are purely the result of "internet ego''s" then you have your head well and truly buried in the sand.Re: your government comparison. Labour will be ousted due to failure to deliver. By voicing our unhappyness with this spiralling situation hopefully the same will happen for inept board. By being content with this farce, this catastrophe, you are to blame as much as they.IF YOU EAT GRUEL......YOU''LL GET FED GRUEL.

[quote user="corbs"]It is easy to criticise the Board, as it is to blame the Government. The point is unless you have a clear alternative (names please in this credit crunch),a fresh strategy (not just cliche''s regarding infrastructure/super-structure) and some power to change things, you are no more than a self important internet poster (sitting in the comfort of their own home), more interested in their own ego than they are with Norwich City Football Club. Of course this Board has made mistakes, which Board does not, but I do not see alternatives lining up to take over a debt ridden plc, so maybe best to make constructive criticism, rather than score petty points from the side-lines, taking obvious satisfaction from our drift to the 3rd Tier (please see Silver Lining (2), which will soon be out on the Board..[/quote]

It''s not our role to find alternative investment or someone to buy-out the Board is it?  Our role is to make it absolutely clear to the Board that after many years of extremely poor decision-making they are past their "use-by" date.  It is up to them to find their own exit strategy.  After all, there was no obvious new investment when a previous chairman had overstayed his welcome but that didn''t mean it wasn''t right that the supporters voiced their displeasure and forced change.  I''m really rather fed up with people coming on here saying that we should all stay quiet unless we''ve got £56 million in our back pocket.

[quote user="The Anonymous One"]

[quote user="corbs"]It is easy to criticise the Board, as it is to blame the Government. The point is unless you have a clear alternative (names please in this credit crunch),a fresh strategy (not just cliche''s regarding infrastructure/super-structure) and some power to change things, you are no more than a self important internet poster (sitting in the comfort of their own home), more interested in their own ego than they are with Norwich City Football Club. Of course this Board has made mistakes, which Board does not, but I do not see alternatives lining up to take over a debt ridden plc, so maybe best to make constructive criticism, rather than score petty points from the side-lines, taking obvious satisfaction from our drift to the 3rd Tier (please see Silver Lining (2), which will soon be out on the Board..[/quote]

It''s not our role to find alternative investment or someone to buy-out the Board is it?  Our role is to make it absolutely clear to the Board that after many years of extremely poor decision-making they are past their "use-by" date.  It is up to them to find their own exit strategy.  After all, there was no obvious new investment when a previous chairman had overstayed his welcome but that didn''t mean it wasn''t right that the supporters voiced their displeasure and forced change.  I''m really rather fed up with people coming on here saying that we should all stay quiet unless we''ve got £56 million in our back pocket.

[/quote]Excellent post. Doing nothing has got us no where so why stick to this policy?