Sign in to follow this  
cky

cooper/harper

any chance that NW is going to sign every of these two players as i thought they both added somthing to the team when on loan

but sense the end of the season i can not remember anyone saying anything about them

I thought Cooper played really well on loan and I believe Worthy tried to get him but Wolves wanted too much money. As for Harper he also played well but I think he is quite injury prone which could well put Worthy off (remember Emblem).

I feel sorry for Coops as he will probably be a bit-part player for Wolves this season, and he really wanted to come here too. Will be interesting to see if Dave Jones is willing to let him go for less later on in the season. By then, though, we might not need him. Shame!

yes silver fox, you are right
they put a big sum on him, stupid as he wasnt playing first team!
i bet he preferd it with us anyone ;-)

There are hundreds of quality footballers in the world. I don''t understand that just because someone came here once and did well, they are immediately targets for transfers!

Harper was good, Cooper less so I thought. He was predictable, easily knocked off the ball and totally one-footed with his crossing. But everyone seemed to like him, for some reason.

I think Worthington thought - "he''s alright, but I can find better". And so he signed Bentley, with perhaps one more to follow.