Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Question for Smudger

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Smudger is an NCISA member and is entitled to ask questions like everybody else [:D][/quote]

Not once on this thread has the word "question " come up on Smudger''s radar CA.He appears to think that we are turning up to hang our coats on his "speech" which to me looks as though it will take the tone of " i told you so".

As a member yes he is entitled to be there and ask a QUESTION ( are we getting there yet,i say again QUESTION) but i think it is becoming more and more obvious that he just wants to cause trouble on the night but believe me that will not happen.

[/quote]

And you want people to join NCISA Mr T?.............the in figthing between members is off putting you know, your low suscription charge is tempting, but why should I struggle to attend a meeting with all this nonsense going on.

PS. Not your fault I know.

[/quote]

Wizard it would be great if you could attend on the night.The irony is not lost on me that you seem happy to see in fighting on this messageboard but to get all those individuals together in the same room face to face with the people who caused it somehow is off putting.

[/quote]

You have me wrong Mr T, if I though your group could remove a few ''cancers'' at our club, I''d join you today, infact I might still sign up this afternoon.

But for your records, as an ex chairman of a non football society, I detest infighting.

[quote user="Kathy"]A practical view. I strongly suspect that as this forum is attracting a lot of attention and lots of people want to be involved that there will be only one question per asker. We normally play it that you are allowed to ask your question then have one comeback straight away afterwards. Then everyone else will get their chance. This means that far from taking over the meeting this gentleman will be allowed to ask his question then the meeting will move on. It is up to him if he wastes it having a pop at John and I rather than ask two of the main perpetraters of our football club''s demise to explain themselves in person.[/quote]

Whilst NCISA fiddled while Rome burned Smudger was watching Lowestoft Town.

Black,kettles and pot come to mind.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Kathy"]A practical view. I strongly suspect that as this forum is attracting a lot of attention and lots of people want to be involved that there will be only one question per asker. We normally play it that you are allowed to ask your question then have one comeback straight away afterwards. Then everyone else will get their chance. This means that far from taking over the meeting this gentleman will be allowed to ask his question then the meeting will move on. It is up to him if he wastes it having a pop at John and I rather than ask two of the main perpetraters of our football club''s demise to explain themselves in person.[/quote]

[/quote]John,If you can organise some form of miked up cd player and spotlights, I could knock up a musical medley including "Arrival of the Queen of Sheba." As the triumphalist sounds die to a slience, you hand "HRH The Smudgess of Albion" the microphone, whilst scraping dutifully… cue spotlight on the great one… and then he makes himself look a twunt! And then we can actually get on with the business in hand.Every function should start with a cabaret act! We could have started with Jimmy Tarbuck, instead we get lumbered with Markee Starstruck!

Well rest assured that is all that you will get from me Kathy... 2 mins tops!!!

When the last meeting took place we all had to listen for about 10 mins about whether we should put netting up behind the goals to save a few dullards being hit by the ball when our quality strikers are warming up... [:$]

I have a right to say what I am going to say and am going to say it.

Even if Tilly keeps my speech til last then the content of the speech (and there is kind of a question in it for Munby & Doncaster too - not that I will be interested in their answer) will remain pretty much the same.  I am quite taken with the idea of keeping it until last now (apart from the obvious 2 hours wasted - at least we will get some comedy).... [:D]

Some will dislike it, some will find it hard to disagree (even though they may dislike it).

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Nothing wrong with that Tilly.

Following a local non-league side you have followed for years, who are moving in the right direction and truly care about their fans, club and town.

Maybe you should try it sometime???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Smudger"]

You scared to give me the Mic, Munby scared to give me the Mic (for longer than a few short seconds prior to getting security to whittle it out of my hands again)... is it really worth me attending???  [:#]

[/quote]

Are these the first signs of a no-show? Oh dearie, dearie me wee Markie… I thought you were made of sterner stuff!
[/quote]

Thanks for that Andy you read my mind.Such a shame really that he thinks it is all about him as i have stated before.The problem i will have Thursday is that the three regulars who stand up at the Club AGM year in year out and make 5 minute speeches with no question involved look as though they will be joined by a fourth.

We want answers to questions from our guests.The spotlight is on them not an audience members ego.

Still i forget Smudger does not want answers he just wants rid.He cares not what happens come the dawn the day after his revolution.

[/quote]

So who think''s it is all about them Tilly?

Me or you???

You may want answers from our guests (Munby & Doncaster)... I do not give a monkeys what either of these two monkeys have to say.

I would like answers from you and the rest of the NCISA panel, plus the other NCISA members in attendance.

Getting any clues as to what my speech is about yet???

I didn''t wan''t to go in to details... but everybody there will be put on the spot by my speech (just as much as the two monkeys will be).

So am I up first or do you intend on wasting a large part of my evening??? [O]

Only I have a flat and office move to arrange this week and would appreciate knowing that my time is going to be well spent.

[/quote]

Are you a board plant Smudger? A bit like Roeder at the club AGM. Deflect the criticism on to other people apart from them?