Sign in to follow this  
HOCKEYMYHERO

THE SEASON DOES NOT END IN FEBRUARY

Yes we are in the brown stuff just now but we still can turn this round , we have 13 games left to battle for our survival and barring any serious new injuries have a squad as good as others at the bottom .

Our run of poor results needs to end of course asap and we do need that bit of luck on our side which has eluded the team so far this season , and luck does play a big part in football these days .

I have not given up hope as many seem to have done and until the day we are unable to obtain enough points for our championship football next season will not we can still get out of this .

The seeds for this poor season were set a long time ago but we can still save this club from league one and possible administration if we all stay together to the end      COME ON YOU YELLOWS  .

"THE SEASON DOES NOT END IN FEBRUARY"I bet the wolves fans wished it did!

[quote user="HOCKEYMYHERO"]

Yes we are in the brown stuff just now but we still can turn this round , we have 13 games left to battle for our survival and barring any serious new injuries have a squad as good as others at the bottom .

Our run of poor results needs to end of course asap and we do need that bit of luck on our side which has eluded the team so far this season , and luck does play a big part in football these days .

I have not given up hope as many seem to have done and until the day we are unable to obtain enough points for our championship football next season will not we can still get out of this .

The seeds for this poor season were set a long time ago but we can still save this club from league one and possible administration if we all stay together to the end      COME ON YOU YELLOWS  .

[/quote]Good shout.  We need fans like yourself.  I''ve had enough of people arguin whether we are staying up/going down.  Forget that until the last day of the season.  Now is the time to get behind the team, not moan.  I''m fed up of going to carrow road and listening to " TRUE FANS" moan about the players all through the game.  This creates a negative atmoshpere.  Cheer them on, whatever happens.  We also have a big part to play in the club''s survivle in the championship!!

[quote user="AJ"]"THE SEASON DOES NOT END IN FEBRUARY"

I bet the wolves fans wished it did!
[/quote]

---this time last week we''d have taken it too!

It ain''t over til the fat lass starts chirpin''!

We need to back the boys, and I have faith in them turning it around. It will come down to passion now, and what better management team to have in place.

It will be great to have a good March but the season still has a long way to go , one terrific win is a great start to our fight back for safety but their are 10 more battles ahead with probably up and downs along the way .

I still think we need right-back cover as Semmy seems the week link in defence and although Grounds is returning to his club and will be missed we do have Drury and Bertrand and maybe even Lappin to fill in on the left .

Another striker in on loan is slightly  surprising but another option for Gunny i just wonder if their is an injury to one of the forwards we have yet to here about  anyway good luck to Mooney although unknown quality .