Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Birmingham City away

Me and my mate are planning to go to the game at St. Andrews on the 21st of march.

Neither of us can drive (yet!) but would love to go to the game.

Does anyone know how much tickets for the game will be and when they will be on sale?

Details for the coaches leaving from the ground would also be helpful.

Thanks in advance [:)]

Im going too! Cant wait. Hopefully we will get a shock draw or win! Its a midlands game so coach leaves at 9/10ish.Tickets will go on sale once we have played QPR away midweek.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Ticket prices are:

Adults - £15, Senior Citizens/Student*/Under-16 - £10, Under-12s - £5.
[/quote]

Not on the offical site yet - please confirm your source?

[quote user="Ren"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Ticket prices are:Adults - £15, Senior Citizens/Student*/Under-16 - £10, Under-12s - £5.[/quote]

Not on the offical site yet - please confirm your source?

[/quote]I have my contacts

Actually, my contact has phoned me up and he has said the prices have changed to the following:

Adult: £27

Student/over 60/under 16 : £15

Under 12: £7.50

i went to Birmingham away in the prem season, we peed all over them in the 2nd half and "Super Matt" Svensson turned the game. Hucks scored if ir emember rightly and we drew 1-1.. good game!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i went to Birmingham away in the prem season, we peed all over them in the 2nd half and "Super Matt" Svensson turned the game. Hucks scored if ir emember rightly and we drew 1-1.. good game!

[/quote]

Yep, I went as well [Y] I remember them having a group of very annoying kids waving hundreds of flags in the bottom corner.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]i was going to go to this one but work is piling up and finances are tight so i''ll have to give it a miss[/quote]Shame, we gave them a good game at home so hopefully we can get something away

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]i was going to go to this one but work is piling up and finances are tight so i''ll have to give it a miss[/quote]Shame, we gave them a good game at home so hopefully we can get something away
[/quote]

yeah i really fancied this one, Birmingham is less than an hour on a train so a fairly close away game for me.

I don''t know why but this is the sort of game i fancy Norwich getting something from

Coach tickets now just £5.  If you have paid already you will get the difference back.  Just announced on official site

[quote user="Iwan"]Coach tickets now just £5.  If you have paid already you will get the difference back.  Just announced on official site[/quote]Yeh, just noticed that! I gotta go to office and get a refund!

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

Me and my mate are planning to go to the game at St. Andrews on the 21st of march.

Does anyone know how much tickets for the game will be and when they will be on sale?

[/quote]

i''d exercise a little bit of caution outside the ground mate.. their fans aint exactly Wolves i''ll admit but are a bunch of tossers all the same.....

Lets just say had we of beaten them in the playoff final it wouldn''t of been such a nice day out afterwards

[quote user="Iwan"]Coach tickets now just £5.  If you have paid already you will get the difference back.  Just announced on official site[/quote]That''s a very welcome and unexpected bonus.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

[/quote]

i''d exercise a little bit of caution outside the ground mate.. their fans aint exactly Wolves i''ll admit but are a bunch of tossers all the same.....

Lets just say had we of beaten them in the playoff final it wouldn''t of been such a nice day out afterwards

[/quote]

Agree Jas.

Probably got more than their fair share of nutters, and, had we beaten them in Cardiff it''d probably have been a bit hairy. But not as hairy as it would have been had we played and beaten Millwall.....

Have to agree with Jas and ASMS. Been to St Andrews a few times and the locals are a bit unforgiving, especially if we win! Don''t do as we did and park on the industrial estate just near the ground, it was a quick getaway but we were chased by a group of Bluenoses just for wearing city colours.

Every time I have been though the city fans have created a good atmosphere in the away stand. Good luck and hope you help us bring back a result!

Cottaging canary will take you. Be warned though, he will want to stop off at some popular cottaging spots on the way to and from the ground!