Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

My most difficult HEX......EVER!

[quote user="king of latvia"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Just to clarify chaps, my Hex is for the rest of the season, not just one game tonight, the teams Hexed will find out after the next 4 games or so whats happened...........then let them weep! [:D][/quote]

in other words  IT DIDNT WORK LAST NIGHT (WEDNESDAY) SO I WILL CHANGE MY MIND.

[/quote]

You seem genuinely angry about this? Are you disappointed that Wiz has maybe misled you as to the true extent of his powers?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Just to clarify chaps, my Hex is for the rest of the season, not just one game tonight, the teams Hexed will find out after the next 4 games or so whats happened...........then let them weep! [:D][/quote]

[/quote]

Err? ask Plymouth, Forest and Blackpool...............and Charlton and Southamption are yet to play since Hex!!

Trust me its working.[:D]

So is this hex hextended to the end of the season ,and to what hextent do you think is will be successful         yours hexpectantly Nolegs!

[quote user="nolegs"]So is this hex hextended to the end of the season ,and to what hextent do you think is will be successful

yours hexpectantly Nolegs!
[/quote]

LOL

To the end of then season mate, and succesful? ........City stay up.[Y]

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="king of latvia"]

[/quote]

You seem genuinely angry about this? Are you disappointed that Wiz has maybe misled you as to the true extent of his powers?

[/quote]im not angry just fed up keep hearing i have done a big hex this week.

and fans saying its only a bit of fun well will it be fun when city go down .

[quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="king of latvia"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh ffs sake grow up!

We ain''t going down............I won''t allow it! [:|]

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

Wiz, if this (by some miracle) does work can you cast some sort of spell on City gaining promotion next season?

Snigger

[/quote]

By all meas CT, but I''ll need a hell of a lot of virgins for it![;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

Wiz, if this (by some miracle) does work can you cast some sort of spell on City gaining promotion next season?

Snigger

[/quote]

[/quote]depending on gender, i have lots of friends who would love you, providing you can give them a lolly or 2.

Snigger

[/quote]

[/quote]

Count me out of that one, i''m exhausted from this last lot of hex''s pmsl [:D]

Snigger

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that so all the opposing teams are worn out before kick off[;)]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

Snigger

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that so all the opposing teams are worn out before kick off[;)]

[/quote]

Well I''m worn out just thinking about it Butler.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="king of latvia"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh ffs sake grow up!

[/quote]well done wiz i see your hex has worked  [;)] and we are going down we are not good enough.

and ffs   SHUT UP.

[quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="king of latvia"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh ffs sake grow up!

[/quote]well done wiz i see your hex has worked  [;)] and we are going down we are not good enough.

and ffs   SHUT UP.

[/quote]

Just what part of over 12 games do you struggle with pal? Oh, and may I remind you, Forest lost, Plymouth and Charlton both dropped points as well.

And I nearly forgot.............SHUT UP YOURSELF! [:|]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="The_Puppet_Man172"]when i read you were going to do your most difficult hex ever i thought it would be trying to get cureton to score[/quote]

He said hex not miracle lol [:)]

[/quote]IT''S A MIRACLE [:D]

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="The_Puppet_Man172"]when i read you were going to do your most difficult hex ever i thought it would be trying to get cureton to score
[/quote]

He said hex not miracle lol [:)]

[/quote]

IT''S A MIRACLE [:D]
[/quote]

Now you see my power AJ![:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="king of latvia"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh ffs sake grow up!

and ffs   SHUT UP.

[/quote]

Just what part of over 12 games do you struggle with pal? Oh, and may I remind you, Forest lost, Plymouth and Charlton both dropped points as well.

[/quote]AND WE ARE STILL IN THEN BOTTOM THREE [:$]

[quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="king of latvia"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh ffs sake grow up!

and ffs   SHUT UP.

[/quote]

[/quote]AND WE ARE STILL IN THEN BOTTOM THREE [:$][/quote]

I see that yet again, despite me pointing it out for you, twice! you''re still struggling with the ''over 12 games'' bit.[:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="king of latvia"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh ffs sake grow up!

and ffs   SHUT UP.

[/quote]

[/quote]AND WE ARE STILL IN THEN BOTTOM THREE [:$][/quote]

I see that yet again, despite me pointing it out for you, twice! you''re still struggling with the ''over 12 games'' bit.[:S]

[/quote]

lol it seems to be working Wiz, and JC scoring, blimey who would have thought it hehehe

sorry wiz well it will give you 12 chances to change your mind

[/quote]

I don''t have to change anything King, my dreaded Hex IS working A OK.[Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="king of latvia"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just ask Forest, Plymouth and the others who dropped points...........again!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="king of latvia"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Still doubting me people?

yawn...[quote user="First Wizard"]

Charlton, Southampton, Watford, Plymouth, Barnsley, Derby, Blackpool and Forest have now all been double Helix Hexed!

Since Friday, eight Norfolk, well fit virgins, have been lured into my secret lair, where, under stricly controlled conditions, they were all deflowered and sacrifced by me in the City cause...............the things I do for Bryan Gunn and our dear club!

Working on the basis of a 60% success rate, this should insure City remain a Championship side at the end of this troubled season.

Thanks to ''Lappin it up'' for the idea.

We''re safe I tell ye, safe. [:D] [li]

[/quote]