Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

My most difficult HEX......EVER!

Charlton, Southampton, Watford, Plymouth, Barnsley, Derby, Blackpool and Forest have now all been double Helix Hexed!

Since Friday, eight Norfolk, well fit virgins, have been lured into my secret lair, where, under stricly controlled conditions, they were all deflowered and sacrifced by me in the City cause...............the things I do for Bryan Gunn and our dear club!

Working on the basis of a 60% success rate, this should insure City remain a Championship side at the end of this troubled season.

Thanks to ''Lappin it up'' for the idea.

We''re safe I tell ye, safe. [:D] [li]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Charlton, Southampton, Watford, Plymouth, Barnsley, Derby, Blackpool and Forest have now all been double Helix Hexed!

Since Friday, eight Norfolk, well fit virgins, have been lured into my secret lair, where, under stricly controlled conditions, they were all deflowered and sacrifced by me in the City cause...............the things I do for Bryan Gunn and our dear club!

Working on the basis of a 60% success rate, this should insure City remain a Championship side at the end of this troubled season.

[/quote]

Something that energetic must have opened the cracks in your crystal balls again!

Was the eight part of the 24 that came down with Grant from Inverness[;)]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Something that energetic must have opened the cracks in your crystal balls again!

Was the eight part of the 24 that came down with Grant from Inverness[;)]

[/quote]

Only pure inbred Norfolk lasses this time Butler![;)]

[quote user="The_Puppet_Man172"]when i read you were going to do your most difficult hex ever i thought it would be trying to get cureton to score
[/quote]

He said hex not miracle lol [:)]

Since Friday, eight Norfolk, well fit virgins, have been lured into my secret lair, where, under stricly controlled conditions, they were all deflowered and sacrifced by me in the City cause...

[/quote]

how come they let you have internet in prison, steve?

[quote user="Sheffers"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Since Friday, eight Norfolk, well fit virgins, have been lured into my secret lair, where, under stricly controlled conditions, they were all deflowered and sacrifced by me in the City cause...

[/quote]

how come they let you have internet in prison, steve?

[/quote]

Psssttt who''s Steve?

Since Friday, eight Norfolk, well fit virgins,

[/quote]Wow, you really went out of your way. I dunno about "well fit" but to find virgins these days you gotta be dropping the old age barrier hell of a lot.

[quote user="Sheffers"]steve wright[/quote]

Err? he murdered ladies of the night, my virgins survived............sort off![:#]

[/quote]

I can testify to that [:D][;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="The_Puppet_Man172"]when i read you were going to do your most difficult hex ever i thought it would be trying to get cureton to score
[/quote]

He said hex not miracle lol [:)]

[/quote]

Ouch! [:''(]

[quote user="king of latvia"]

oh here we go again those stupid hexs get a life we are not good enough and the only thing that will keep us up is the other teams losing.

[:#]

[/quote]

Did you miss your pills? It''s a bit of fun. If you don''t like it, don''t reply, you old misery!

I want Wiz to hex Brian Jensen for Saturday, but with the size of him, you''d need a shedload more virgins, and I think 8 is the most Norwich has to offer, unless you target the clientele of the Games Workshop.

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="king of latvia"]

oh here we go again those stupid hexs get a life we are not good enough and the only thing that will keep us up is the other teams losing.

[/quote]

Did you miss your pills? It''s a bit of fun. If you don''t like it, don''t reply, you old misery!

I want Wiz to hex Brian Jensen for Saturday, but with the size of him, you''d need a shedload more virgins, and I think 8 is the most Norwich has to offer, unless you target the clientele of the Games Workshop.

[/quote]

Pervert

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="king of latvia"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pervert

[/quote]

To clarify, I was referring to the adult clientele who hang around like ComicBook Guy from The Simpsons.

Otherwise I''d have suggested targetting schools, and Wiz can''t do that in case they drag him inside thinking he teaches Geography. [;)]

Your 60% success rate Wiz. Is this for the hexes to work or your deflowering of the Virgins? If it''s the latter I think I''ve an email somewhere I could send you over linking to an online chemist who''ll sell you a little something to improve your performance if you like.

[quote user="Buckethead"]Your 60% success rate Wiz. Is this for the hexes to work or your deflowering of the Virgins? If it''s the latter I think I''ve an email somewhere I could send you over linking to an online chemist who''ll sell you a little something to improve your performance if you like.
[/quote]

Don''t need to go to all that expense anyhow, spray on starch and lolly sticks do the job so I was told lol [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Buckethead"]Your 60% success rate Wiz. Is this for the hexes to work or your deflowering of the Virgins? If it''s the latter I think I''ve an email somewhere I could send you over linking to an online chemist who''ll sell you a little something to improve your performance if you like.
[/quote]

Don''t need to go to all that expense anyhow, spray on starch and lolly sticks do the job so I was told lol [:D]

[/quote]

Try explaining that splinter and the imprint of a knock knock joke to your doctor though...

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Try explaining that splinter and the imprint of a knock knock joke to your doctor though...

[/quote]

LMFAO [:D]

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="canarytom"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="king of latvia"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pervert

[/quote]

To clarify, I was referring to the adult clientele who hang around like ComicBook Guy from The Simpsons.

Otherwise I''d have suggested targetting schools, and Wiz can''t do that in case they drag him inside thinking he teaches Geography. [;)]

[/quote]sicko

Just to clarify chaps, my Hex is for the rest of the season, not just one game tonight, the teams Hexed will find out after the next 4 games or so whats happened...........then let them weep! [:D]

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="canarytom"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="king of latvia"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pervert

[/quote]

[/quote]

sicko
[/quote]

Oh sweet mother of ... are you really that desperate to show how liberal and enlightened you are? Read it for what it is. 

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Don''t need to go to all that expense anyhow, spray on starch and lolly sticks do the job so I was told lol [:D]

[/quote]

Oi! you promised you wouldn''t say 49.[;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Just to clarify chaps, my Hex is for the rest of the season, not just one game tonight, the teams Hexed will find out after the next 4 games or so whats happened...........then let them weep! [:D][/quote]

in other words  IT DIDNT WORK LAST NIGHT (WEDNESDAY) SO I WILL CHANGE MY MIND.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Don''t need to go to all that expense anyhow, spray on starch and lolly sticks do the job so I was told lol [:D]

[/quote]

Oi! you promised you wouldn''t say 49.[;)]

[/quote]

Dammit sorry mate, let the cat out of the bag .................oops my bad [:$][:D]

[/quote]Knob head.