Sign in to follow this  
essexcanary

just my opinion

we have dropped valuable points at home to teams who are in the same situation as us and now we have some hard matches coming up.we are in deep trouble and the prospect of us going down is a real threat.Norwich will never be a to premiership team and have always hovered around the two top leagues with the highlights being with mike walker.Norwich have never been able to hold on to top players, I can remember my first ever game many years ago when southampton visited us a a then first division team in the leauge cupa Ron Davies scoring against to knock us out just after we had sold him.look at who we have had,Green,Bellamy,crouch,bentley,earnshaw,ashton,and so on.The difference now is we are not producing good players and are signing second rate players from fellow championship clubs who cannot make it into thier first team so we are in fact playing a reserve team, half of who are not our players,I cannot ubderstand the fact we play to almost full houses at home but there is no money for quality players,where does all the mony go?I just hope and prey that we make it and keep up otherwise will could be in the first division for a long time and attendances will fall and we will have even less money.Answers?we need a full squad of players who play regually together with a few quality player added.loan players should not be more than 3-4.Bring back reserve matches and encourage youngsters to work through the ranks.My opinion on Bryan Gunn is on hold at the moment,I wish him allthe best[:)] but he will only be as good as the board allow and of course he is inexperienced.   

[quote user="canaryranger"]we have dropped valuable points at home to teams who are in the same situation as us and now we have some hard matches coming up.we are in deep trouble and the prospect of us going down is a real threat.Norwich will never be a to premiership team and have always hovered around the two top leagues with the highlights being with mike walker.Norwich have never been able to hold on to top players, I can remember my first ever game many years ago when southampton visited us a a then first division team in the leauge cupa Ron Davies scoring against to knock us out just after we had sold him.look at who we have had,Green,Bellamy,crouch,bentley,earnshaw,ashton,and so on.The difference now is we are not producing good players and are signing second rate players from fellow championship clubs who cannot make it into thier first team so we are in fact playing a reserve team, half of who are not our players,I cannot ubderstand the fact we play to almost full houses at home but there is no money for quality players,where does all the mony go?I just hope and prey that we make it and keep up otherwise will could be in the first division for a long time and attendances will fall and we will have even less money.Answers?we need a full squad of players who play regually together with a few quality player added.loan players should not be more than 3-4.Bring back reserve matches and encourage youngsters to work through the ranks.My opinion on Bryan Gunn is on hold at the moment,I wish him allthe best[:)] but he will only be as good as the board allow and of course he is inexperienced.   [/quote]Please say you''re not including Bristol City in that