Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Home 0-0 draws

Last one was last season against Leicester. There was one in the Prem season against Villa.

Scunthorpe last season too finished 0-0. The season before we drew 0-0 with Southend. I''m pretty sure they are the only 0-0 home draws we''ve had since the Villa game.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Scunthorpe last season too finished 0-0. The season before we drew 0-0 with Southend. I''m pretty sure they are the only 0-0 home draws we''ve had since the Villa game.
[/quote]

Cheers everyone- i didnt go to the Scunthorpe home game but i did go to Saarfend. [Y]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Scunthorpe last season too finished 0-0. The season before we drew 0-0 with Southend. I''m pretty sure they are the only 0-0 home draws we''ve had since the Villa game.
[/quote]

Cheers everyone- i didnt go to the Scunthorpe home game but i did go to Saarfend. [Y]

[/quote]