Sign in to follow this  
NavMan

Primus - What is happening

with regard our bid for Primus. Have heard nothing from Pompey and it has been five days since the bid was disclosed. Not saying I am impatient but somebody from either club must know what the hell is going on.

Worthy says he will hopefully be here when we get back from the tour. How did we manage it? Not often u sign someone who was player of the season at his prev club and who has just signed a new 2 year deal!!!!!!!!!!!

...2 days later and not a whimper from SE Asia or FCR...

...me jitters are getting worse...

Someone somewhere surely must know a good new Primus rumour to settle my nerves? No-one seen him in Asda yet?

If it was gonna happen I think it would have done by now. Pompey want to keep him and unless we offer silly money I think he''ll stay there.

Sorry but am I the only one that thinks its not a great deal for 700k, We have a solid back 4 as it is with Flem, Malkay, eddy and drury we just need some cover. I know alot of people think that malks can''t make the step up, but he had a great season last season, that was one of the main reasons we went up cause we had such a good defence. Ok if it comes to xmas and they ant not playing well bring in the cover or Shackell to spend 700k on a player that ant that much better than we got is stupid. Same as Safri i quess.

Christmas will be too late. Is glaringly obvious we need some pace at the back there in my opinion. A central defender should be our number one priority before the season starts.