Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Last chance for survival...........

Getting Hucks back! Been debated many many times on here but looking at the table today, i just can''t see how else we can survive. Teams below us have games in hand and our next game is a tricky away game at Preston. I really think it would give this club a massive lift if there is a anyway of getting Hucks back now?

Anyone who is bored of the Huckerby debate please don''t comment or if you''ve got some other suggestion feel free.

We really do need him.

You would like to think that as he''s up training at Colney again, the banter and comradeship would ''spark'' him again.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

We really do need him.

You would like to think that as he''s up training at Colney again, the banter and comradeship would ''spark'' him again.

[/quote]

Has he not gone back to the States?

Hucks has told everybody that he intends to honour his American contract. 

It will be interesting to see what he does after he eventually finishes with them whenever that may be.

[quote user="colneycanary"]

Getting Hucks back! Been debated many many times on here but looking at the table today, i just can''t see how else we can survive. Teams below us have games in hand and our next game is a tricky away game at Preston. I really think it would give this club a massive lift if there is a anyway of getting Hucks back now?

Anyone who is bored of the Huckerby debate please don''t comment or if you''ve got some other suggestion feel free.

[/quote]

I agree with you but is it better to keep the memories of Huckerby as they are, at his best, rather than potentially being involved in a dog fight ending in relegation?. 

Yesterday we needed a Huckerby like player to run at the oppostion and make something happen instead of yesterdays 2nd half display of passing sideways, backwards and going nowhere!

How many times have we said that this season?!

Releasing Hucks was a terrible decision made by an idiot of a manager that will continue to haunt us, even more so in the run in when we''ll need players with an end product in our relegation dogfight!