Sign in to follow this  
beltoncanary

One Defeat in 5?

or is the fact thats its just now 1 win in 5?

i know we have only lost 1, but i would have taken losing to wolves OR doncaster if it meant beating southampton, we would have stil been 1 point better off. i know the wins will come and gunn needs time as its his first managerial job, but are we gambling with time that we just dont have?

we are outside the bottom 3 by a few points, but with everybody below us having at least one game in hand things may turn very bleak very quickly. draws just arent good enough any more

[quote user="beltoncanary"]

i know we have only lost 1, but i would have taken losing to wolves OR doncaster if it meant beating southampton, we would have stil been 1 point better off. i know the wins will come and gunn needs time as its his first managerial job, but are we gambling with time that we just dont have?

we are outside the bottom 3 by a few points, but with everybody below us having at least one game in hand things may turn very bleak very quickly. draws just arent good enough any more

[/quote]

Evactly Belton but lil'' old Archant being in the clubs back pocket wants to be all nicey nice and portray the club as unbeaten in four before yesterday but they forget to mention that three of those games were against three of the poorest sides in the division Barnsley/Southampton & Doncaster - the world of spin!!!!!

[quote user="beltoncanary"]

[/quote]

Evactly Belton but lil'' old Archant being in the clubs back pocket wants to be all nicey nice and portray the club as unbeaten in four before yesterday but they forget to mention that three of those games were against three of the poorest sides in the division Barnsley/Southampton & Doncaster - the world of spin!!!!!