Sign in to follow this  
Delias Tasty Nibblets

Cody Mac details...

A Uni mate of mine knows Cody from home, and apparantly hes on £1500 a week, doubled if in the first team, with a £500 goal bonus. He cost us £50,000 rising to £100,000 depending on appearances/goals. Also if hes sold Cody himself gets to keep a cut of the transfer fee.

Interestingly he almost failed his medical, as they found a crushed vertebrae in his spine, caused by falling out of a tree when he was 8, they brought in a second opinion who gave him the all clear to play football.

Hes just had twins, so the move has come at the perfect time for him, good luck to the lad i say.

It must be brilliant for a non league footballer to suddenly be elevated to Championship football at big club like City; what with playing in front of a much larger audience and what must be a sizeable increase in pay. I have to say he seemed rather underwhelmed about it all. It probably shows how much self-belief he has, and the fact that a move to a second tier league club was no more nor less than he expected.

[quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]

A Uni mate of mine knows Cody from home, and apparantly hes on £1500 a week, doubled if in the first team, with a £500 goal bonus. He cost us £50,000 rising to £100,000 depending on appearances/goals. Also if hes sold Cody himself gets to keep a cut of the transfer fee.

Interestingly he almost failed his medical, as they found a crushed vertebrae in his spine, caused by falling out of a tree when he was 8, they brought in a second opinion who gave him the all clear to play football.

Hes just had twins, so the move has come at the perfect time for him, good luck to the lad i say.

[/quote]

What was he on at Dartford?

[quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]

[/quote]

If he''s just had twins I hope he''s not suffering from post natal depression lol.

i can disagree with the fee, im sure its lower (below 50k)and as for the spine thing, he was a scaffolder? if he had fallen off it, then that could be why?but still. as long as he is quick and scores who gives a toss

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]

[/quote]

What was he on at Dartford?

[/quote]

Morphine!

Il try and find out what he was on at Dartford but having worked with semi-professional players myself its most likely to be well under £100 a week. In terms of the fee being inaccurate, these words were from Cody himself to my housemate, so take that source as you will.

[quote user="Barbie"]Did he have to give notice on his scaffolders job?[/quote]No that''s what we are paying him for . . . needed scaffolding to build the big brick wall in front of our goal so that we don''t loose anymore games . . . . .

[quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]Il try and find out what he was on at Dartford but having worked with semi-professional players myself its most likely to be well under £100 a week. In terms of the fee being inaccurate, these words were from Cody himself to my housemate, so take that source as you will.[/quote]

Think he''d be on quite a bit more than that,some players in Ridgeons league would be on more than that,i can''t imagine Julian Joachim is playing for Lynn for near £100 and Dartford are a league above them i think.

Dartford are a league below Lynn, but I get your point. Although I know a few of the Histon players are on around £100 per week and they''re in the Conference Premier.

[quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]Il try and find out what he was on at Dartford but having worked with semi-professional players myself its most likely to be well under £100 a week. In terms of the fee being inaccurate, these words were from Cody himself to my housemate, so take that source as you will.[/quote]

I know people who earn near to £100 playing for yarmouth town . My guess is he was on £ 250 a week contract

on football manger conference south players are often on between 100-170 per week [:P]