Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

has anyone got a video of the drury penalty incedent??

It was a fair sending off. He might have just about got the ball but that was secondary to making sure he took the player down.There were other incidents in the game where the refereeing was questionable but unfortunately this wasn''t one of them.

[quote user="Lazza"]It was a fair sending off. He might have just about got the ball but that was secondary to making sure he took the player down.There were other incidents in the game where the refereeing was questionable but unfortunately this wasn''t one of them.[/quote]He was asking about the Drury incident not the Doherty incident

DOH! My mistake. I did watch The Championship but can''t really say anything about that incident because I wasn''t looking too closely. They covered the Doherty incident pretty well but the rest was the usual ITV fare.

[quote user="canaryman"]according to my grandad who watched it he says we should of been given the penalty!!!!!!![/quote]

I agree, watched it several times yesterday and again today and it was a penalty.  But that''s D''urso for ya [:)]

[quote user="canaryman"]according to my grandad who watched it he says we should of been given the penalty!!!!!!![/quote]100% pen...defender just took drury clean out...was not even looking at the ball....ANDY DONTKNOW  didnt see it as a pen....not to sure with the doc pen/sending off....i thought he got a toe to the ball..but i was sitting in the jarrold stant near the away support

I watched it on the Championship this morning and thought we were hard done by on both, but then I would say that. I think Doc DID get the ball before the man but I suppose Lazza''s point is fair that he knew he was taking the player out whatever. However the Drury foul was a clear body charge - not sure why since I don''t think he would have been that dangerous if he had won the ball. but a clear penalty nonetheless.

I am still unconvinced about the Doc incident even though I have seen the replay several times but I think Drury should have had a nailed on penalty. However,  Bristol were the best side I have seen at Carrow Road this season and they fully deserved their win.

Lazza - You must have been sleeping while we were on The Championship as ITV made much of the Drury incident, at the time I thought it was a pen (even though I was a pitch length away), when I saw the incident on tellly this morning I still thought it was a penalty and when I saw the slow motion replay it is clear the we were denied a clear penalty.

[quote user="ncfcrule"]has anyone recorded it off the championship and got it so i can see it again. on youtube or anything?? cheers[/quote]

try  itv / anglia news. (itv.com/anglia i thnk)

the ref will probably say drury was running away from goal

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Lazza - You must have been sleeping while we were on The Championship as ITV made much of the Drury incident, at the time I thought it was a pen (even though I was a pitch length away), when I saw the incident on tellly this morning I still thought it was a penalty and when I saw the slow motion replay it is clear the we were denied a clear penalty.[/quote]I wasn''t asleep but I must admit I wasn''t watching too closely. I get a bit depressed watching us lose so distracted easily - I think it might have been my hot-cross buns that had my interest at the time [:$]

[quote user="Grim Roeder"]

[quote user="ncfcrule"]has anyone recorded it off the championship and got it so i can see it again. on youtube or anything?? cheers[/quote]

[/quote]

What''s that got to do with it? Are you saying a foul is not a foul if a player is running away from goal?

[quote user="Grim Roeder"]

[/quote]

What''s that got to do with it? Are you saying a foul is not a foul if a player is running away from goal?