Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

"We'll be playin' you next season..."

That''s what my father said when we went to watch Brentford (2nd in League Two), his team. I was pissed off because I couldn''t make it to the game in Norwich, so I just came along to watch them play Chester City... Oh my God!

Brentford were all right for a league two club( even with a binner Jordan Rhodes up front on loan), but it really opened my eyes... "Is my club really falling that low?" At full-time I listened to the results and the post-match feedback on the radio...I actually thought...thank God I didn''t pay for a ticket! My friend in Norwich who saw the game told me we were outplayed for most of the time and the Ref did us in.

"Damn it" I said, "but did we deserve something out of the game? "Not really" he replied "We''re still just not good enough!"

He''s renewed his season ticket, but his father (a life long fan, since 1961) has not. He''s just sponsored his grandson''s ST...

That says enough for me I''m afraid...

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]

That''s what my father said when we went to watch Brentford (2nd in League Two), his team. I was pissed off because I couldn''t make it to the game in Norwich, so I just came along to watch them play Chester City... Oh my God!

Brentford were all right for a league two club( even with a binner Jordan Rhodes up front on loan), but it really opened my eyes... "Is my club really falling that low?" At full-time I listened to the results and the post-match feedback on the radio...I actually thought...thank God I didn''t pay for a ticket! My friend in Norwich who saw the game told me we were outplayed for most of the time and the Ref did us in.

"Damn it" I said, "but did we deserve something out of the game? "Not really" he replied "We''re still just not good enough!"

He''s renewed his season ticket, but his father (a life long fan, since 1961) has not. He''s just sponsored his grandson''s ST...

That says enough for me I''m afraid...

[/quote]

rob fleck - my girlfreinds dads team is also brentford and ive been hearing that all season! ive got to the point where i absoulutly despise brentford! fecking londoners!