Sign in to follow this  
xx

Let's all laugh at Wolves

I thought I would digress slightly from all the Huckerby talk and laugh a bit at are 2 most favourite clubs. I can honestly say I nearly wet myself with glee yesterday when I saw that our good friend Mr Marshall had gone on loan to Wolves.

I mean how perfect can it get: He''s already made us laugh by cocking up down the road, and now he''s gonna go and do the same to are other friends in the Midlands!! Not only this, but he will do it in the limelight of the Premiership. News of Marshall''s endless blunders at Ipswich didn''t get any higher than the 1st division but now the WHOLE world can see Marshall making a prat out of himself in the Premiership AND helping Wolves back down to the Nationwide!

Aah life is sweet.

Keep up the good work Marshall

This is bad news. All the time he is camped in the midlands he is not draining Sheepshanks back pocket of £15,000 per week.

Obviously with regard to financial safty its a drop in the ocean to the Ipswich dilema but it all helps.

I''m glad it is only a month. He may then return in time for a run out on december 21st.

LETS ALL DO A MARSHALL |O| \O/ _O_ \O/ |O|

I think the whole scenario is very funny. But thank god for a topic that isn''t related to our loanees!! Whilst I have my opinions on them, I must admit to getting a bit bored at going round in circles talking about what we will/won''t do come mid-December.