Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Gunn still undefeated!

The Bristol City match doesn''t count in my eyes now it''s confirmed that Doc shouldn''t have gone and we shouldn''t have conceeded a 2nd goal. Go on Doc! I always had faith in you!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]The Bristol City match doesn''t count in my eyes now it''s confirmed that Doc shouldn''t have gone and we shouldn''t have conceeded a 2nd goal. Go on Doc! I always had faith in you!
[/quote]

Err? sadly it does count Jimmy.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]The Bristol City match doesn''t count in my eyes now it''s confirmed that Doc shouldn''t have gone and we shouldn''t have conceeded a 2nd goal. Go on Doc! I always had faith in you!
[/quote]

Hmmmm Delia, Ooops I mean Jimmy Smith

well i don''t think we should put it against him as it has clearly been shown to be the refs (or the people responsible for not bringing video technology in place) fault.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]The Bristol City match doesn''t count in my eyes now it''s confirmed that Doc shouldn''t have gone and we shouldn''t have conceeded a 2nd goal. Go on Doc! I always had faith in you![/quote]

Err? sadly it does count Jimmy.

[/quote]Yeah have to agree with Wiz for this one....[:O]But in all fairness if he hadn''t of gone yes i believe we would of got the draw or maybe a win...

i''m not stupid, and i do understand that we lost, but gunn''s record includes 0 fair losses, so in my eyes, that should be what goes on his CV.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]i''m not stupid, and i do understand that we lost, but gunn''s record includes 0 fair losses, so in my eyes, that should be what goes on his CV.[/quote]So you won''t be including any games where we get a jammy penalty to equalise either then ?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]i''m not stupid, and i do understand that we lost, but gunn''s record includes 0 fair losses, so in my eyes, that should be what goes on his CV.[/quote]I didn''t mean it as in saying you were stupid Jimmy??And i think if the FA could overturn a red card and could give us a re-match then as i said in my prev post would of been a draw/win [:)]

Actually, I reckon with a decent ref. Doc would probably still have been sent off - but at least 2 of the other penalty shouts would have been given, meaning at least a draw & possibly a win. We''ll never know.Incidentally, did anyone read the Robins'' manager''s comments? He thought Doc getting sent off was fair, but Drury being barged over '' part of the physical side of the game'' or somesuch. Double standards or what.

Hmm, i suppose theres 2 sides to it, what we were doing in such an uncomprimising situation in the first place has created our bad luck, and in that sense, the reason we seem to have so much bad luck stems from this and the manager ultimately shoulders the blame. On the other side of it, the way things ran, it shouldn''t have been a goal and therefore the manager must take no blame.

[quote user="ron obvious"]Actually, I reckon with a decent ref. Doc would probably still have been sent off - but at least 2 of the other penalty shouts would have been given, meaning at least a draw & possibly a win. We''ll never know.Incidentally, did anyone read the Robins'' manager''s comments? He thought Doc getting sent off was fair, but Drury being barged over '' part of the physical side of the game'' or somesuch. Double standards or what.[/quote]typical opposition manager, i can''t blame him!

And that ignores the fact that Bizzle clear settled back in the second half and at 1-1 were the better side by a mile;  so would have played the second half completely differently against 11 men and drawing than they did 10 and winning?

They were the better side,  a drawer was the best result we could have hoped for and I think that we would have been lucky to get a draw.