Sign in to follow this  
Grando

Roder returns on loan...

Bryan Gunn told Myfootballwriter: "I''m very happy to see Glenn return in an advisory horticultural role. Although his first tenure as City manager ended abruptly, I''m delighted to bring him back until the end of the season."

Roeder is set to make his first appearance back at Carrow Road against Burnley in two weeks - as one of the blokes who pointlessly prod the pitch with a fork at half-time.

Lets forget about the disaster that was Roedernowhere and move on!

And thats coming from myself who over a year ago that the pillock was no good!

Although I don''t think he''d be good at prodding the pitch with a fork cause he''d upset all the others doing it!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Lets forget about the disaster that was Roedernowhere and move on!

[/quote]Crikey, that''s an ironic username...

[quote user="Grando"]Bryan Gunn told Myfootballwriter: "I''m very happy to see Glenn return in an advisory horticultural role. Although his first tenure as City manager ended abruptly, I''m delighted to bring him back until the end of the season." Roeder is set to make his first appearance back at Carrow Road against Burnley in two weeks - as one of the blokes who pointlessly prod the pitch with a fork at half-time.[/quote]

The pric* would only hold the fork the wrong way round and then blame everyone else. And the fork would be on loan.

[quote user=" Baldrick"]

[quote user="Grando"]Bryan Gunn told Myfootballwriter: "I''m very happy to see Glenn return in an advisory horticultural role. Although his first tenure as City manager ended abruptly, I''m delighted to bring him back until the end of the season." Roeder is set to make his first appearance back at Carrow Road against Burnley in two weeks - as one of the blokes who pointlessly prod the pitch with a fork at half-time.[/quote]

The pric* would only hold the fork the wrong way round and then blame everyone else. And the fork would be on loan.

[/quote]Like most of saviour Gunns signings? I''m all for blaming roeder for things he''s at fault for but with no money from the board what other option did he have?

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"][quote user=" Baldrick"]

[/quote]

Like most of saviour Gunns signings? I''m all for blaming roeder for things he''s at fault for but with no money from the board what other option did he have?
[/quote]

The same options Gunny now has, but you are quick to jump on his back.

It''s up to the board to back the managers, then down to the managers to get the players playing with confidence, breeding confidence means the winning mentality and that has been lacking.  That was down to Roeder.  We were in trouble long before Gunny took over, why don''t you cut the guy some slack??? [:)]