Sign in to follow this  
Destort

Anyone have a joke that isn't *** was spotted in asda, or ***** joins on loan etc

Anyone have a joke that isn''t ***** was spotted in asda, or ***** joins on loan etc

Some originality people!

as funny as they are!

[quote user="Destort"]

Anyone have a joke that isn''t ***** was spotted in asda, or ***** joins on loan etc

Some originality people!

as funny as they are!

[/quote]

how about;

I saw your name on aloaf of bread in the shop, when I got closer it actually said ''Thick Cut''!

That wasn''t directed at you Destort, just a joke as requested, and the shop wasn''t Asda.

I

Grim Roeder in Asda staring at a carton of orange juice for about 10 minutes.  I said, ''what you doing that for?''

Grim Roeder replied, ''it says concentrate in the label''.

I Grim Roeder in Asda staring at a carton of orange juice for about 10 minutes.  I said, ''what you doing that for?''
Grim Roeder replied, ''it says concentrate in the label''.

Laugh, I nearly got my sweets out..........

hii (:

heres a joke (:

there were three women, a blonde, brunnette & redhead, they were tidying their daughters room and the brunnette found a can of beer and said, ''i can''t believe my daughter drinks'' then the redhead said, ''well i found a pack of cigarettes, i cant believe my daughter smokes,'' then the blonde said, ''well, i found a condom in my daughters room, i caant believe my daughter has a willy'' [:D]

no offence to any blondes out there, its just a joke [:P]