Sign in to follow this  
farley

It's on OUTRAGE!

£26 (£27 on the day) to sit on that open air, temporary joke of a stand at Blackpool! [:@]

Can''t trading standards be called about this?

Might be better off stopping at the City of manchester stdium for the Youth Cup match.

Thats why i dont go to far away games...Too expensive travel (£32!!) but blackpools prices are extortionate! Im 18 and even for me its £50 in all!!

Vote with your feet, I don''t go to so many away games anymore as they rip off the real fans.....spend your money at Carrow Road, better value, better facilities and the money goes to our club!!

Have been to four away games so far this season - can''t afford too many because my son comes with me as well. At least Championship prices are generally cheaper than in the Premiership where they are quite ridiculous, especially at clubs like Chelsea.

It''s about time that clubs started to think of the fans, £20 should be the top price for away fans in the Championship, I don''t mind paying that but certainly not £27 to sit next to the Pleasure Beach, they don''t even throw in a kiss me quick hat...lol

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Vote with your feet, I don''t go to so many away games anymore as they rip off the real fans.....spend your money at Carrow Road, better value, better facilities and the money goes to our club!![/quote]Yeah - sack the board.

Agreed, I cant believe how much it is either, for a stand with no cover, was bloody freezing last time I went there,2 seasons ago just after norwich played there in the cup went to see blackpool v brighton with a friend, it was £15 then.

I think its unfair that a club can charge more for away fans than their away fans are charged in the returning fixture. Blackpool and Chelsea (in prem season) are a great example.

In my opinion there should be a league rule where the 2 clubs agree before the start of the season what they will charge for away fansd and it will be the same in both fixtures. So then if Chelsea charge us 40 - 50 quid a ticket to sit in their average atmosphere lacking stadium, we can at least charge their away fans the same and make more money for our club.

Swindon was always my worst away trip, you either got soaked or the sun in your eyes.

[quote user="National express super guard "]worse than that away game in portsmouth where it rained on us city fans all game, coz they can''t afford a roof either!!!!???
[/quote]

That was horrible!!! 90 minutes of freezing cold rain, blowing a gale and if I remember correctly we had to pay £27 for that experience too. Still, on the bright side we got to see City get a rare point away from home even if that were never a penalty!!!! [:D]

[quote user="fat lip"]

I think its unfair that a club can charge more for away fans than their away fans are charged in the returning fixture. Blackpool and Chelsea (in prem season) are a great example.

In my opinion there should be a league rule where the 2 clubs agree before the start of the season what they will charge for away fansd and it will be the same in both fixtures. So then if Chelsea charge us 40 - 50 quid a ticket to sit in their average atmosphere lacking stadium, we can at least charge their away fans the same and make more money for our club.

Swindon was always my worst away trip, you either got soaked or the sun in your eyes.

[/quote]

Completely agree Fat Lip. As an ex away season ticket holder (have had to miss a lot of this season for various reasons) it always struck me that the clubs should declare to the league what their away fan ticket prices were. When we were in the Prem, I was astounded that we paid more to go to Palace than Arsenal (at Highbury) and yet charged Palace fans £10 less than we paid at their dump of a ground. An especially blatant piece of ticket pricing is Birminghams ability to put prices up by £20 when Villa visit. The club (BCFC in this case) wins two ways then, either by making cash on those desperate to follow their team, or by reducing the away support by pricing them out of it.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]The pricing at Blackpool is over the top![/quote]

I think they''ve realised they''re unlikely to stay in this league much longer and are scraping cash while they can.

[quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="Rupethebear"]..spend your money at Carrow Road, ........ and the money goes to our club!![/quote]More tangible fixed assets anyone?[/quote]Yew meark I larf ! [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="Rupethebear"]..spend your money at Carrow Road, ........ and the money goes to our club!![/quote]More tangible fixed assets anyone?[/quote]Yew meark I larf ! [:D][/quote]

Time for you to get back in your kennel the snow is coming.