Sign in to follow this  
barmyyarmy

Season Ticket - Next Season ..

It''s coming close to the time where we all have to renew our tickets for next season, who is renewing ? I do love norwich, but at this moment in time .. what im seeing isn''t worth the money! how is everyone feeling for next season?

i don''t have one due to work commitments, but my job is changing in march, and i''ll be working in norwich, so i''m getting one. Gotta support your boys through thick and thin (or thin and thin in recent times). City till i die...

Already renewed. How can you say it''s not worth the money. As a fan it''s about the whole day out, not just the football on offer. It''s waking up on Saturday morning, getting into the city, lunch and drinks with friends and fellow supporters, beers after the game dissecting the match.

Couldn''t even think about not renewing.

I  am  doing  mine  and  my  sons  next  week. Whilst  footy  has  been  crap  for  several  seasons  we  have  been  going  for  16  years  and  i  will  always  renew  regardless  of  which  Division  we  are  in. The  only  time  i  would  hesitate  is  if  we  were  charged  silly  premiership  prices  like  Chelsea  and  Newcastle  of  £600  or  so  each, i  would  not  do  it  then

Buzz could do a deal with Barmy and get his at a price between 1st renewal and new ticket[:O]

There''s a thought for all you non-renewers[^o)] Do a deal with those first-timers, it''s a win - win[Y]

[;)]

Im renewing my season ticket no matter what they do we gotta stick beside our team show them we care. Just coz we int having a good season this dnt let this mess up out club by people not renewing we need as many supporters as we can get to get the lads moral up.

I haven''t decided yet, cancelled my direct debit the other day to give me more time before I decide what I''m going to do. Have just done a 36 year stint where I''ve been to practically every home game and I may decide to just pick my games next season especially if we go down. I have become disillusioned with Norwich and football in general the last few years, because of how bad we have been it has began to effect how I feel in general and if it makes you feel like I think you''re better off not going to games. I missed the Forest game through illness and didn''t feel anywhere near as bad that we lost as I would''ve done had I been there.

Not renewed yet but probably will although Croft''s contract renewal problems are holding back my decision. It would be prudent to extend Clingan IMO.

I''m waiting before I renew mine not for footballing reasons but because of the spineless board we have and a CE who may be on the verge of a job at the FA and won''t put his neck on the line. I have always said that if your first game of the season is away from home then the last game of the season should be at home and vice versa that would be fair to all fans not just Norwich City. What do we get three seasons of first and last game away from home what action does our CE take none. We have just seen a diabolical refereeing performance and what action does our club take none - just we are dissapointed.  If this had happened in front of Ferguson - as much as I dislike him - he would''nt have rolled over and accepted it he would have let the FA know about his frustration. But little lo Norrich just takes it.  

I''ve renewed!

Always will do even though I''m not happy with how things are going at the club!

I''ve been going so long now that it would be strange not going to home games and I''d only be wishing I was there!

I laugh every year at loads of people saying they aren''t renewing then they always do, though I suspect that more than a few may not this time around!

If I said I wasn''t renewing then I wouldn''t This would only occur if the club made the season tickets too expensive!

I''m renewing (probably wouldn''t have done if Roeder had still been in charge) but then what would I do on a Saturday afternoon........cooking,cleaning,ironing.........no don''t think so!![:)]

Can''t see a problem with this S-M as has been said previously this policy was well flagged last season so no surprise to anyone who reads things before they sign up.

I have renewed albeit automatically, which is a policy I love saves me the bother of renewing every season which I have done since 85.

[quote user="paul moy"]Not renewed yet but probably will although Croft''s contract renewal problems are holding back my decision. It would be prudent to extend Clingan IMO.[/quote]

Cant see Clingan extending his contract with at least one Premiership club interested. I would expect Clingan''s player registration to be sold this summer regardless of what division we are in. 

and if you don''t renew will you just listen to radio  narfick and come on this board and tell the rest of us how bad we were with out seeing it in the flesh and just think of all them extra hours trucked up with wives , girlfriends  etc on match day

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''ve already renewed but could I be the first to say I may not be renewing in 2010/11 [:O]

[;)]

[/quote]

I think Norwich are ahead of the game!

Not asked by Colchester or Lincoln to renew yet but I will and it''s a given.  I''ve done it twice into the conference[+o(]

Love ''em to pieces. [+o(]

Glad to see that the Colchester keeper has been loaned for a second month to Darlington.

Thank goodness for that.[:#]

I''m there next season come what may.

You?

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''ve already renewed but could I be the first to say I may not be renewing in 2010/11 [:O]

[;)]

[/quote]

I think Norwich are ahead of the game!

Not asked by Colchester or Lincoln to renew yet but I will and it''s a given.  I''ve done it twice into the conference[+o(]

Love ''em to pieces. [+o(]

Glad to see that the Colchester keeper has been loaned for a second month to Darlington.

Thank goodness for that.[:#]

I''m there next season come what may.

You?

[/quote]

Since you''ve apparently only got one of them, what will your manager do on Saturday?

Seems an odd thing to be thanking goodness about. But then, each to his own.......as they say.

Dearie me.

OTBC